1. Only online applications will be accepted.
2. The hardcopy of the online application along with copy of self attested testimonials shall be send to the Centre. Application not made online, print out of online application along with testimonials and Demand Draft not received will be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates with requisite qualifications acquired from recognized university/institution need only apply. The posts carry usual allowances as per Govt. of India rules as applicable from time to time. The selected candidates will be covered under New Pension Scheme only. At present the place of posting is Gandhinagar but the selected candidates are liable to be posted for work anywhere in India as and when required.
4. Candidates working in Govt./ Govt. Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies/ Universities must forward their applications through proper channel alongwith Vigilance Clearance Certificate or they may submit NOC and Vigilance Clearance at the time of test/ interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear for test/ interview.
5. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. The Number of posts advertised may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement. In case of highly deserving candidates, conditions may be relaxed at the discretion of competent authority.
6. Calculation of Age, Experience and other eligibility will be counted as on last date of applying online, as amended, if any, on INFLIBNET website. Age relaxation in case of reserved category/ Govt./ University/ Autonomous body employees will be as per Govt. of India Rules as applicable from time to time.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview depending upon the criteria set by the Screening/short listing Committee considering the relevant experience etc. and number of applications received.
8. Candidates belonging to reserved category are required to attach certificate English version and valid format, issued by competent authority, for employment under Govt. of India with current validity. For convenience, the Centre has uploaded the sample format on INFLIBNET jobs portal, kindly match certificate with sample.
9. The Centre reserves the right to decide the minimum eligibility criteria depending upon the number of candidates to be called for interview/test. Centre reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post or cancel the advertisement without any notice. Candidates must have their valid and active e-mail id for any communication. Centre will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
10. Corrigendum, if any, will be published on the website of the Centre. Candidates are advised to frequently visit the website for updates. No TA will be paid for appearing in screening/skill test /interview etc. No request will be considered for change in date of screening/skill test / interview for the reasons whatsoever.
The Administrative Officer, Information and Library Network Centre, An Inter University Centre of University Grants Commission, Opp. NIFT, INFOCITY Area, Gandhinagar : 382007.
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may fill-up the ONLINE APPLICATION on our website and save the acknowledgement number generated on successful submission of his/her application. The last date for applying online is 28.02.2020 upto 06.00 PM. Hard copy of application completed in all respect shall reach to : “The Administrative Officer, Information and Library Network Centre, An Inter University Centre of University Grants Commission, Opp. NIFT, INFOCITY Area, Gandhinagar : 382007” on or before 06.03.2020. The Centre reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Online application form is available on our website : www.inflibnet.ac.in under jobs menu.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from INFLIBNET, please click on the Apply Now button below.