VMMC Recruitment 2020-21: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC)
announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, MS/MD for the position of Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview on 11/03/2020 – 18/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts. To Apply for the job posting from VMMC, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Safdarjung Hospital and VMMC New Delhi invites the applications for the post of Assistant Professor (Ieaching subcadre of CHS) in the various departments of this institution on contract basis through Walk-in-lnterview for a period of one year and may be extended up to two years. The prescribed format for applying along with the detail of posts, eligibility criteria, date of interview and other terms and conditions are given in Annexure ‘A ‘ and ‘B’:
1. Name of the post: Assistant Professor
2. Remuneration: Ist year Rs. 95,000/- p.m.(consolidated), IInd year Rs. 1,05,000/- p.m.(consolidated).
3. Essential Educational qualification:
(i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956).
(ii) Post-graduate degree in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI.
(iii) At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar in the concerned Specialty or Super-specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post-graduate degree.
(iv) The candidate must possess the requisite qualification as on or before 31.08.2020.
Age: Age of Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age on the date of interview. Relaxation as per rules of Central Govt.
1. In the case of holders of Doctorate of Medicine (D.M.) or Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) qualification of five years’ duration, the period of senior Post Graduate residency rendered in the last part of the said of. Doctorate of Medicine(D.M.) or Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch.) shall be counted towards requirement of teaching experience.
2. For recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in the specialty of Clinical Hematology ‘Doctorate of Medicine (Clinical Hematology); or Diplomat National Board (Clinical Hematology); or Doctor of Medicine(Medicine) or Doctor of Medicine (Pediatrics) or Doctor of Medicine (Pathologr) or Diplomat National Board (Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Pathology) with at least two years’ special training in Clinical Hematology and remaining one year in the Department of Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Pathology.
3. For the post of Endocrinology, teaching experience as Senior Resident or Registrar or Demonstrator in the Depaftment of Endocrinology after MD (Medicine)/ MD (Pediatrics) shall be considered as special training in Endocrinology and remaining one year in the Department of Medicine or Pediatrics to become eligible for the post.
4. Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer or Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.
Terms and Conditions
1. The contractual employment will be for a period of one year only or till regular incubents join the hospital whichever is earlier. The services of the appointee are also terminable before expiry of the contractual period by either side after giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof. The selection is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
2. No TA/DA is admissible for the interview. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
3. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Govement servants appointed on regular basis.
5. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Central Health Service. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/ herself in private practice of any kind during the period ofcontract.
6. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority by the conceed Institution before joining the post.
7. Other conditions of service will be goveed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time. NOC from present eployer, if currently employed.
8. If any declaration given or information fuished by him proves to be false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Govement may deem necessary.
9. The SC/ST ceftificate may be produced at the time of interview, issued by the competent authority. EWS candidates may submit Income and Asset certificate dated earlier than 1st August, 2019.
Room No. 16, Ground Floor of VMMC Building and SJH, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for VMMC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply for VMMC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020?
1. Candidates should report in the Room No. 16, Ground Floor of VMMC Building and SJH, New Delhi at 09.30 A.M. positively on the date of interview along with original and photocopies of relevant documents duly attested and application along with Bio-Data in prescribed Format super scribing the name of the post applied for, and two passport size photographs.
2. A walk in interview will be held on 11.03.2020 to 18.03.2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from VMMC, please click on the Apply Now button below.