1. The applicant must ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
2. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same does not entitle him/her for being called for Interview / selection.
3. Applicant must produce original testimonials, certificates and other documents at the time of interview/ document verification time, if called.
4. The University shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case if it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
5. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, and/or after appointment, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
6. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all posts. Canvassing in any form on behalf of or by any candidate will disqualify him/her from being considered.
7. If any additional information is to be given, the information in separate sheet should be provided. For regular updates do visit career section on GTU website.
8. All correspondence with the candidate will be done through e-mail id as provided by the candidate in application form only.
The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424.
Candidates called for written test/interview/ Computer Test shall have to appear at their own cost.
1. Open online application form of the post you are eligible for, fill the necessary details like personal details, academic details and other details. Put scan copy of your photograph and signature. Submit the form.
2. Once the online application form is completely filled submit it and get printout of the same and send it along with photographs, self-attested copies of necessary certificates including in support of the evidence of Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, all supporting documents related to Academic Performance Indicators (if applicable), endorsement from the current employer (if applicable) etc. with the applications, and only through Speed post/Registered Post (No any other mode will be entertained) to The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, Nr. Vishwakarma Govement Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. It should reach on or before last date (i.e 31/03/2020) up to 18:00 hours as prescribed for receiving the application. Applications received after the last date will stand rejected automatically.
3. Applicants are advised to submit their application by clearly mentioning the name of applied post on the top of sealed envelope and well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
4. Documentary proofs of experiences and academic qualifications in the application should invariably be sent along with the application, failing to which it will be considered that you do not possess the same and the application shall be treated as incomplete and will be rejected.
5. Before filling / submitting the application form you are advised to go through the qualifications/Experience mandatory for the post and make sure that you possess the same. Candidates employed in Govement / Quasi Govt. /Public Sector undertaking should forward their applications (hardcopy) through proper channel.
6. The application form should be sent to The Registrar, Gujarat Technological University University Campus, Nr. Vishwakarma Govement Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. Applicants are advised to submit the applications with clear mentioning of applied post mention on sealed envelope and well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
7. Last date of applying online is 23/03/2020 (up to 13:00 p.m.). And Last date for submitting the print out of an online application along with all the requisite documents is 31/03/2020(up to 18:00 p.m.).The online application will start on 24/02/2020 by 13:00 pm onwards.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from GTU, please click on the Apply Now button below.