On 17/03/2020, ICCR announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, 12TH for the position of Junior Stenographer.
Age: Age as on 1.1.2020 Between 18-27 years.
Application Fee: Fee payable (Per post per candidate) : Rs 500/- (Rs Five hundred only) by General & OBC candidates. Rs 250/- (Rs Two Hundred Fifty) by others
1. Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
2. Educational Qualification Certificate.
3. Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof as listed above while appearing for the Document Verification.
4. Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
5. Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable
6. For Ex-Servicemen (ESM): undertaking as per Annexure V, Serving defence personnel as per Annexure IV (if applicable), Discharge certificate (if discharged from Armed ForcesRelevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation).
1. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
2. The candidate must write his name and date of birth strictly as recorded in the matriculation/ secondary certificate. If any variation in the name and date of birth is observed at the time of document verification, his/ her candidature will be cancelled
3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ EWS/ ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim.
4. Candidates with benchmark physical disability only would be considered as Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Disabilities
5. Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily
6. In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act
7. If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the ICCR.
Indian Council for Cultural Relations, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure :
1. Mode of Selection: (i) All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the ICCR as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
(ii) Admission Certificates for all stages of the examination will be issued online on ICCR website. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit ICCR’s website.
(iii) Minimum Qualifying Marks in Tier I 30% – UR, ,25% – OBC/ EWS 20% – Others
(iv)Qualifying Marks in Tier-II (CPT) 30% – UR, 25% – OBC/ EWS, 20% – Others
(v) Based on the aggregate performance in Tier-I Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in Tier-II Examination. The candidates who are not qualified in Tier-I will not be eligible for appearing in Tier-II and they will not be considered for further selection process. Tier II is mandatory but qualifying in nature.
(vi). Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-I Examination. Final selection of candidates, in each category, will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in “Tier-I examination”
(vii). Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India in ICCR Headquarters/ Regional Offices.
How to Apply :
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only through ICCR’s website i.e. www.iccr.gov.in.
2. Last date for submission of online applications is mentioned on website.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to ICCR’s website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
4. The ICCR does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the ICCR.
5. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained..
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ICCR.To Apply for the job posting from ICCR, please click on the Apply Now button below.