On 24/03/2020, ONGC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma for the position of HR Executive.
1. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major, is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 75% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh, is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 28 billion USD in 41 projects across 20 countries.
2. Basic Pay Scale: 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
3. Allowances: Besides Basic Pay and annual increment @ 3%, the employee is entitled to allowances @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Leave Encashment, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme etc. as per Company rules
4. Essential Qualification: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks
5. Identified Suitable for Benchmark disabilities: Category A(B,LV);Category B (HH); Category C (OA,OL,OAL,BL,BLOA,AA,DW,LC) & Category E (Combination of HH and OA/OL/OAL/BL/AA/DW/LC)
Age: Unreserved / EWS 30 Years, OBC ( NCL) 33 Years, SC / ST 35 Years, PWD 40 Years (Further relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
a. All candidates must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. Candidates are advised to refrain from enquiring on eligibility.
b. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to PWD category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and ONGC are not the same. The eligibility of candidates taking the UGCNET examination for recruitment in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
c. Disputes, if any, are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
d. For more information about the Company, you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com.
e. Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any communication/advertisement in this regard, the candidate may check on ONGC’s website www.ongcindia.com.
f. It may be noted that ONGC does not seek payment of any kind at this stage.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Dehradun,Uttarakhand,India
Selection Procedure :
a. Eligible candidates, meeting age and other eligibility criteria of ONGC, will be required to appear in the corresponding UGC-NET Subject of University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination to be held in June 2020.
b. The post wise relevant subjects mapped are as follows
HR Executive – Labour Welfare / Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
Public Relations Officer – Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks
i) Category A(B,LV);Category B (HH); Category C (OA,OL,OAL,BL,BLOA,AA,DW,LC) & Category E (Combination of HH and OA/OL/OAL/BL/AA/DW/LC)
ii) Category A(B,LV); Category B (HH); Category C (OA,OL,BL,AA,DW,LC); Category D (AU) & Category E (Combination of HH and OA/OL/BL/AA/DW/LC)
How to Apply :
a. Eligible & Interested Candidates will have to first register online for UGC – NET examination to be held in June 2020 following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination. For detailed information on UGC-NET examination, the interested candidates may log on to https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
b. Candidates have to separately apply online for ONGC for which link will be activated on www.ongcindia.com after declaration of result of UGC – NET, June 2020.
c. Receipt of Online Application: 16th March – 16th April, 2020
d. UGC-NET Exam – 15th June – 20th June, 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ONGC, please click on the Apply Now button below.