1. A Walk – in – Interview for the Award of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be held on 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore for the following posts.
2. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow – 03 Nos
3. DRDO Fellowship/ Project: DRDO Fellowship
4. Essential Qualification: M.Sc with First class & NET/GATE in JRF
5. Area/s of Research: MICROBIOLOGY – FOOD SCIENCE/FOOD SCEINCE & NUTRITION – FOOD TECHNOLOGY
6. Stipend monthly of JRF is Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO Rules.
7. The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
Age: 28 years as on the date of interview. (Age is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per Govt, rules).
1. Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should bring ‘No objection certificate’ at the time of Walk-in-lnterview.
2. Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the documents for proof of Caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (wherever applicable) along with Passport size Photographs, failing which, the candidate will be debarred from attending the Walk-in-interview, Candidates may bring project report/technical work demo in support of their candidature. Copies of all the documents to be submitted along with application
3. Antecedent of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining, if selected.
4. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of seats for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice
5. It may ptease be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
Defence Research and Development Organisation,Mysore,Karnataka
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Candidates who are not meeting the above mentioned qualification need not to apply/attend the Walk-in-lnterview.
2. Application form appended in this advertisement may be typed and submitted along with copies of testimonials at the time of Walk-in-interview
3. Reporting time is 0900 hrs on 29 Apr 2020 at main gate of DFRL, Mysore, Late comers will not be allowed at any cost.
4. How to reach the venue of Wa!k -tn-interview: – DFRL is located 2 kms from Mysore Suburban Bus-Stand and 5 kms from Railway Station and nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy. T. Narasipur Road, Mysore-570011.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from DRDO, please click on the Apply Now button below.