1. Designation & Period of Appointment: The individual consultants appointed in PNGRB will be designated as Consultants or Deputy Consultants or Assistant Consultants, as may be decided by the Board. While their term of appointment will be initially for one year extendable by another two years, one year at a time, at the discretion Of PNGRB, they will be On probation for a period of six months. Based On their performance during the probation period, the appointment of the individual consultant may be confirmed by the Board for the balance period.
2. Termination of Consultancy : PNGRB reserves the right to terminate or curtail the consultancy period at any time without assigning any reason. In case the individual consultant desires to leave the consultancy services, he/she may do so by giving three months notice.
3. Discharge of Functions and Working Conditions: The individual consultants shall discharge such responsibilities diligently as may be assigned to them from time to time and shall abide by all day to day working conditions/facilities like closed holidays, working hours, etc ofPNGRB
4. Leaves: The individual consultants will be allowed to avail one day leave per month during the consultancy period. They may accumulate these leaves up to a maximum Of three days and avail the same together. Beyond the above allowable leaves, the monthly consultancy fee will be reduced proportionately.
5. Confidentiality: The individual consultants shall maintain confidentiality of the information/data, etc. In case it is found to be violating the code of conduct, which is generally applicable for working in a Government Office/establishment, by or on behalf of any individual consultant, apart from terminating the consultancy period, PNGRB reserves the right to take any other action as it may deem fit including Legal remedies available to it such as filling of FIR, civil/criminal case/other, etc and may further debar such individual consultant from future engagement by the Board.
6. No Permanent Employment: The selected individual consultants will be appointed on contract basis only and they will not have any right or claim for permanent employment with PNGRB. PNGRB will not entertain any type of correspondence in this regard.
7. PNGRB reserves the right to annul the process of selection/appointment of individual consultants against this public notice at any time without assigning any reason.
Joint Adviser (AKG), Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, I st Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi – 110001
1. Those candidates who are meeting the requirements of qualification and experience and are agreeable to the terms & conditions mentioned above are requested to submit their applications, along with copies of documents in support of their qualifications and experience, addressed to Joint Adviser (AKG), Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, I st Floor, World Trade Centre, Babar Road, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 18th June 2020.
2. Candidates can also send their application through e-mail at [email protected] by enclosing all requisite documents.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board, please click on the Apply Now button below.