On 12/05/2020, Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Office Assistant.
For engagement of Office Assistant (one at each RSETI) at RSETI, Kolhapur and RSETI, Sangli on contractual basis initially for Two years period. Provision for further renewal subject to satisfactory performance/ conduct/behavior, and for a maximum period of 5 years only. The following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant:
1. Eligibility: i. Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts
ii. Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
2. Contract Period: The candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis initially for Two years period, and provision for further renewal based on the satisfactory performance conduct / behavior and for a maximum period of 5 years at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
3. Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.15000/- per month.
4. Leave: 12 days in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI director, maximum 4 days on each occasion.
ii. There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the Office Assistant on any reason/ground. No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave would lapse.
5. Exit Policy: One month’s notice from either side.
Age: Min 18 years Max 45 years as on 30.04.2020.
1. Bank reserves the right to remove the Office Assistant any time even before the expiry period of the contract in case his performance is not up to the Bank’s expectation or otherwise too.
2. Bank also reserve the right to alter , modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement , including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
3. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of call letter/intimation.
4. The partly filled/ incomplete applications will not be considered.
5. Applicant should not be engaged with any PVT/Govt. organization on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of offer letter, if he/she is selected.
6. The date of written test and interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
Zonal Office: Kolhapur, 1519 C, Jaydhaval Bldg, Laxmipuri, P. B. No. 5, Kolhapur – 416002.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test and personal interview will be 50% in each parameter. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
2. Only those candidates who have met with eligible criteria and who are shortlisted for appearing for written test and then after for personal interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by speed post or by register post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the application form.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submission of application is 30.05.2020.
2. Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website with necessary documents
3. Address: Zonal Office: Kolhapur, 1519 C, Jaydhaval Bldg, Laxmipuri, P. B. No. 5 Kolhapur – 416002
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Bank of India.To Apply for the job posting from Bank of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.