On 22/05/2020, Bank of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Attendant.
For engagement of Attendant (One Post For Sangli Rseti) for our RSETI, Sangli on contractual basis initially for two year period. Provision for further renewal subject to satisfactory performance / conduct / behavior up to maximum period of 5 years. The following terms and conditions to be read and followed by the applicant.
1. Posts: Attendant
2. Eligibility for Attendant: Age limit: minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years as on 30.04.2020. should be able to read and write Hindi and English. Resident of the district where the RSETI located and local/ state rules relating to the selection of candidates would prevail.
3. Remuneration: The remuneration will be Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowances/ reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
4. Contract Period: The candidate shall be engaged on contractual basis initially for Two years period, and provision for further renewal based on the satisfactory performance conduct / behavior and for a maximum period of 5 years at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice.
1. Bank reserves the right to remove the Attendant any time even before the expiry period of the contract in case his performance is not up to the Bank’s expectation or otherwise too.
2. Bank also reserve the right to alter , modify or change the eligibility criteria and/or any of other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement , including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection.
3. Only those candidates who have met with eligible criteria and who are shortlisted for appearing for personal interview will be intimated either by email (online) or by speed post or by register post at the address or email address as the case may be, furnished by them in the application form.
4. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of call letter/intimation.
5. The partly filled/ incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicant should not be engaged with any PVT/Govt. organization on full/part time basis/contractual basis, as on the date of acceptance of offer letter, if he/she is selected.
Zonal Office: Kolhapur, 1519 C, Jaydhaval Bldg, Laxmipuri, P. B. No. 5 Kolhapur – 416002
Selection Procedure :
The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
How to Apply :
Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website. The last date for submission of application is 30.05.2020. The date of the interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Bank of India.To Apply for the job posting from Bank of India, please click on the Apply Now button below.