1. Technician – Clinical Lab (On Contract)
2. Qualification : BSc M.L.T
3. Experience : 3 years experience in a Clinical Lab/Clinical Microbiology Lab/ Blood Bank/ Clinical Research Lab/ Pathology or in combination of all above in a reputed multispecialty Hospital with more than 200 beds or a reputed Clinical Laboratory.
4. Consolidated Pay : Rs. 23500/- per Month
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates should be present through online (Zoom meeting) by the scheduled time.
2. Candidates should submit scanned copy of biodata and certificates, showing age, qualification and experience, to the email [email protected], by 23.05.2020, at 5 pm, without fail.
3. Candidates who have not submitted the biodata along with certificates, as mentioned above, within the stipulated time, will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of joining.If he/she is found ineligible by virtue of non-production of original certificates/lack of required qualification or falsification or fabrication of documents, he/she will not be permitted to join and such andidates will be debarred for a period of two years for any appointments in MCC.
5. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
6. Candidates if selected, cannot have any claim for permanency. Further extension may be considered only for those candidates with satisfactory performance. A maximum of four extensions, of 179 days each, shall be considered.
7. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, kannur – 670103, Kerala.
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates should appear for Interview through ZOOM video Conference (online) at 10 am onwards on 22.05.2020. Exact time schedule and Zoom connectivity will be communicated through return e-mail
2. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send application through email, with scanned copies of certificates for Proving Age, Qualification, Mark List and experiences etc. to [email protected], so as to reach before 23-05-2020 at 5pm. Candidates should appear for Interview through ZOOM video Conference (online) at 10 am onwards on 28-05-2020. Exact time schedule and Zoom connectivity will be communicated through return e-mail.
2. Candidates should submit scanned copy of biodata and certificates, showing age, qualification and experience, to the email [email protected], by 23.05.2020, at 5 pm, without fail
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MCC, please click on the Apply Now button below.