In pursuance of DHE’s Letter No. DHE/CE/Roster/70/2017/95 Dated Kahilipara, the 17-02-2020 applications are invited with complete Bio-data and all supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards from intending candidates for filling up the Post of Principal, Nalbari College, Nalbari through proper channel having qualification, experience, latest norms etc. as prescribed by the UGC (Regulations dated 18. 07.2018) and the Govt. of Assam guidelines given below:
1. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed, from a recognised University.
2. A Ph. D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
3. Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities/Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum of 40 % score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based performance appraisal in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of Principals in Colleges as per Govt. of Assam Guidelines.
5. A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals and a minimum of 110 research score as per Appendix-II at Table -2.
6. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s levels for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility marks of 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
7. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders who have obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
8. The term of Principal shall be 5 years as per Govt. guidelines.