National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is responsible for development, maintenance and management of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. Regional Office (RO), Himachal Pradesh of NHAI proposes to engage the services of retired Govt. forest officers from Himachal Pradesh as Assistant Advisor (Forest) on contract basis for deployment in the Regional Office (RO) to look after the Green Highways/ Plantation related work for National Highways Projects under Regional Office NHAI Himachal Pradesh. Details of posts, vacancies and terms & conditions as well as period of engagement, eligibility, experience etc. are as under:-
1. Designation: Assistant Advisor: 01 (Forest)
2. Details of Vacancies: One vacancy at Regional Office shimla Himachal Pradesh
3. Period Of Contract :Initial tenure of engagement will be for a period of one year, which may be further extended, based on the requirements and the satisfactory performance. There shall be no extension of contract beyond the period of three years under any circumstances.
4. Remuneration (Per Month) (Decided based on the experience & Pay Scale held at the time o retirement by the candidates): Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 60,000/- per month (In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/ PSIJs / UTs/ Autonomous Bodies, who are in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
ii. Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000/- per month (In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/ PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are not in receipt of Pension from Public Funds)
5. Eligibility Criteria A retired Forest Officer of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
6. Experience: (i) Should have retired as Block Officer/Deputy Ranger and above in forest department of Himachal Pradesh or its equivalence at the time of retirement.
ii. Well-versed/ Experience of working in Forest Plantation works.
7. Job Description: i. To look after the Green Highways/Plantation functions for National Highways Projects under Regional Office Himachal Pradesh.
ii. To advise the Authority in Green Highways/Plantation, Beautification of NH functions.
iii. Site visits to all projects of NHAI in the state of Himachal Pradesh to monitor plantation work.
iv. An other work entrusted from time to time.
Age: Eligibility Criteria A retired Forest Officer of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
Terms and conditions:
1. Regional office, Himachal Pradesh NHAI shall have the right to terminate the contract at any time, without assigning any reason. However, the engagement can be terminated by either of the parties by giving 30 days notice in advance or payment Of one month’s remuneration by either side in lieu of 30 days notice period, as the case may be, and the contract would terminate automatically at the end of such period.
2. All the reservation policies enforced from time to time by the Central Government, wherever applicable shall be followed in the engagement.
3. The persons engaged shall provide full-time services to NHAI during their period of engagement and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of their engagement with the NHAI. The persons will be engaged under these guidelines on contract basis for a fixed period and no claim, whatsoever, shall be admissible for regularization / absorption in NHAI.
4. TA/DA would be admissible to these professionals for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to undertake domestic tours in connection with the work of NHAI during the period of their engagement, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as per the normal rules as applicable to the Manager level officers in NHAI.
5. The candidates engaged on full-time basis will be required to attend office on all working days and also on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of work.
6. They shall be entitled to 8 days paid casual leave and 15 days’ paid sick leave in a calendar year. No un-availed leave will be allowed to be carried forward to the next year. They shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave.
7. The candidates selected under this engagement shall be required to execute an agreement with the NHAI. A standard contract agreement stipulating the above terms and conditions shall be provided at the time of engagement.
The Regional Officer, RO-Shimla, Himachal Pradesh National Highways Authority Of India House NO. 1, Rishikesh Sadan, Shanti Kutia, Chakkar, Shimla- 171005, (H.P)
Selection Procedure :
1. Method of Recruitment: Contract Basis
2. All received applications will be examined as pe guidelines/RFP. Selected candidates will be asked t appear for walk-in-interview for final selection of on candidate.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply to the post in the enclosed FORMAT by duly enclosing self-attested copies of mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, which may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, to the following address or e-mail, latest by 12.06.2020 (04:00 pm).
i. The Regional Officer, RO-Shimla, Himachal Pradesh National Highways Authority Of India House NO. 1, Rishikesh Sadan, Shanti Kutia, Chakkar, Shimla- 171005, (H.P). Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
2. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
4. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
5. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons.
6. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.gov.in. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for.
7. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NHAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.