On 22/05/2020, NIT Meghalaya announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research for the project entitled “Synthesis of biocompatible silver and gold nanoparticles using dietary polyphenols as reducing agents: Further investigation into their binding efficacies with the carrier proteins, biomolecular detections, anti-bacterial properties and cell cytotoxicity” under SERB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India (File No.: CRG/2019/000852) in the Department of Chemistry, NIT Meghalaya.
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of position available: One (01)
3. Eligibility: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Biochemistry (with valid NET or GATE score) with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree. Relaxation for SC/ST & PH as per GOI norms.
4. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- month for first 02 years and Rs. 35,000/- month for the third year.
Age: Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on March 26, 2020 (relaxable as per the norms/orders of GOI).
General terms and conditions:
1. Please apply through the application form.
2. Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to [email protected] as a single PDF file on or before 10-06-2020 (June 10, 2020). The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
3. The subject of the email should contain “Application for the post of JRF in project (CRG/2019/000852)”.
4. Project No. : CRG/2019/000852
5. The body of the mail should highlight your eligibility for the JRF position with a SOP of 100 words.
6. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
7. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 15-06-2020.
8. Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
9. The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three (03) years. Candidate selected for this position may also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of NIT Meghalaya as per the eligibility criteria.
10. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview (may not be applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview).
11. For any types of query the candidates may communicate directly to the PI of the project, Dr. Atanu Singha Roy, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, via e-mail: [email protected]
Department of Chemistry, NIT Meghalaya.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for an interview by 15-06-2020.
How to Apply :
Append your self-attested scanned copies of the certificates, the application form and send to [email protected] as a single PDF file on or before 10-06-2020 (June 10, 2020). The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for interview by 15-06-2020.
a. Date, time and venue of the Interview
b. Date: June 25, 2020 (Thursday)
c. Time: 10.00 AM onwards
d. Venue: Meeting Room (Academic Block) (not applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview)
N.B. For more information please visit Institute website: http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitmeghalaya/
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT Meghalaya, please click on the Apply Now button below.