1. Dearness Allowance: ShrilSmt will be entitled to dearness allowance under the rules of the parent Department/ Organization or under the rules of Visakhapatnam Port TruS according as he/she retains his/her scale of pay under the parent Department/ Organizatior or he/she draws Dav in the scale attached to the post under the Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
2. He/She will be entitled to TA and joining time both on joining the post in Visakhapatnam Port Trust and on reversion there-from to his/her parent Department/ Organization under the rules of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. The expenditure on this account will be borne by the Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
3. To be regulated under the rules of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. He/She is not entitled to HRA in case he/she is provided VPT Residential Accommodation.
4. During the period of deputation, he/she will contipue to be governed by the leave, pension, Rules of the parent Department/ Organization applicable to him before his deputation to Visakhapatnam Port Trust. The Visakhapatnam Port Trust shall pay the Leave Salary and Pension Contribution to his/her parent Department/ Organization in respect of his/her period of deputation in accordance with the orders issued by the Government under F. R. 116 within 15 days from the end of each financial year or the end of the deputation if the deputation expires before the end finan?ial year. The Leave Salary and Pension contribution shall be paid at the rates intimated by the parent Department/ Organization. The leave salary in respect of the leave availed during deputation period shall be borne by the parent Department/ Organization.
5. During the period of deputation he/she will be governed by the rules of parent Department/ Organization. The Visakhapatnam Port Trust will deduct the subscription by contribution on this account from his/her pay and allowances and remit it to the parent Department/ Organization.
6. The deputationist will be entitled to Medical Attendance & Treatment facilities under the rules of Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
7. The Visakhapatnam Port Trust will deduct the contribution on this account from his/her pay and Allowance and remiüt to parent Department/ Organization.
8. All matters relating to the conditions of service not covered by the paras 1 to 12 above will be governed by the rules and orders applicable to him/her in parent Department/ Organization.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust, General Administration Department, Visakhapatnam.
It is requested to circulate the proposal amongst eligible officers of your Port. Names of eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the RRs for the post of Sr. Dy, Director (Research) (CL-l) together with their applications, as per the biodata proforma enclosed, along with the following documents, may be fumished to the undersigned on or before 30.06.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Port of Visakhapatnam, please click on the Apply Now button below.