1) Number of post & reservation may change.
2) These posts are purely contractual and not State Government’s regular posts.
3) Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
4) Only short listed candidates will be eligible for further selection procedure.
5) Appointment of selected candidate will be for the period of 11 months, likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory, only if project is extended. If the project is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection.
6) Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employee.
7) For MBBS Qualification candidates, a service under NHM is considered for bond issued by Director Medical Education/ Dean GMC.8) Preference will be given to those with higher qualification and experience. Experience will be relaxed if sufficient candidates are not available.
8) All required qualification must be full time courses from Government recognised university.
9) Age criteria: Minimum 18 years and Maximum – for MBBS & Specialist 70 years, Nurses and Technicians 65 years and for other staff Open 38 years & for reserved categories is 43 years.
10) The selection committee reserves all the right to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior information.
11) All rights to modify or cancel the process of recruitment at any point of time are reserved with Commissioner, Health Services & Director, National Health Mission, Mumbai
Directorate of Health Services, National Health Mission Arogya Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, St.George’s Hospital Compound, P.D.Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
Only short listed candidates will be eligible for further selection procedure
1. Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned Criteria should email the application as per the given format @: [email protected] latest.
2. Application should be submitted in given format only. The incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be considered. Applicants are requested to submit only following documents in PDF format.
a) Application in prescribed format.
b) School Leaving Certificate or S.S.C Certificate.
c) Certificates of Educational Qualification as mentioned in the application.
d) Certificate of Experience as mentioned in the application.
e) Caste Certificate.
3. Last date of receipt of Application is 28-05-2020 till 6:15pm. Application receives after last date will not be considered.
4. Candidates are advised to visit https://www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in &https://www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in for regular updates & keep their e-mail ID active for future correspondence.
5. Directorate of Health Services, National Health Mission Arogya Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, St.George’s Hospital Compound, P.D.Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NHM, please click on the Apply Now button below.