1. Name of the Post: Member
2. posts: There are two vacant posts in TDSAT.
3. Terms Of appointment and eligibility conditions/ qualification for the post: The tenure and eligibility conditions/ qualification for the post is as per the Tribunal, Appellate Tribunal and other Authorities (Qualifications, Experience and other Conditions of Service of Members) Rules, 2020 notified on 12.02.2020 by Department of Revenue, M/ o Finance Rules.
4. The eligibility condition/ qualification for the post of Member, TDSAT shall be as under: A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Member unless he is a person of ability, integrity and standing having special knowledge of, and professional experience of, not less than twenty-five years in economics, business, commerce, law, finance, accountancy, management, industry, public gffairs, administration, telecommunications, aviation, information technology or any other matter which is useful to the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Thbunal.
5. The cut-off date for counting of professional experience will be up to the last date to apply for the said posts.
6. Member, TDSAT shall be paid a salary of Rs 2,25,000 and shall be entitled to draw allowances as are admissible to a Government of India Offcer holding Group ‘A’ post carrying the same pay. An employee of the Government on his/her selection as Member, TDSAT shall have to retire from service before joining as Member, TDSAT.
7. All the conditions of service will be as per the Tribunal, Appellate Tribunal and other Authorities (Qualifications, Experience and other Conditions of Service Of Members) Rules, 2020 notified on 12.02.2020.