On 21/05/2020, AIIMS Raipur announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Senior Research Nurse.
Applications are invited for filling up of following posts in a Multicentric Project funded by BMGF, at IIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, for a period of 17 months purely on contractual basis as per below mentioned details: Details of posts for Multicentric Project funded by BMGF, AIIMS, Raipur vacancy details:
1. Position: Senior Research Nurse: 01
2. Essential Qualification: Post Code: BMGF/02 Position: Senior Research Nurse/Senior Research Fellow: Degree in Nursing from an Institute recognized by Nursing council of India with 3 year experience
3. Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer application (Word / Power point / Excel).
4. Job description: They will look after newborns admitted in SNCU, Mahasamund and will track them until discharge/death. They will do sepsis work-up including cultures of blood and other body fluids as per the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). All clinical and microbiological data to record in Case record Form and monitor the data record filled by other research staff. Completion of any work assigned by PI,
Co-PI in smooth functioning of BMGF Sepsis Project.
5. Duration of Employment: One Year (12 Months) extendable to 17 Months, depending on the candidates performance.
6. Job Location: SNCU, District Hospital, Mahasamund and Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Raipur
7. Consolidated Fixed Salary (per month)with 10% increment in following years: Rs. 38,000/-
General Terms & Conditions:
1. All the above mentioned vacancies are for fixed tenure of one year (12 months) and not an employment on AIIMS Raipur pay roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion of the 1 year (12 months) from the day of joining of duties and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or principal investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. The contract can however be extended to a maximum of 17 months depending on the candidates performance.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates may appear for walkin interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publication and experience certificate if having along with a photo and set of self attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview
3. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to track for the application and the undersigned is not responsible for any postal delay.
4. The candidate needs to submit the application as per the format. No change in serial no. order and the heading of column to be made. Annexures may be added as separate sheets, if required.
5. The application in the said format is to be properly typed and signed.
6. Two recent self- signed passport sized color photographs are to be attached with stapled/pinned on first page of the Performa format.
Room No . 1111, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. Recruitments will be made through Interview and a written test will be conducted if the eligible candidates are more than 50 per post.
2. Selection is based purely on merit basis. The list of candidates found eligible will be displayed on college website.
3. The candidates are advised to check the college website http://www.aiimsraipur.in for the date, time and venue for the interview or written test.
4. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates. Recruited candidates will be notified through email
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to download the application form from the below given url and submit the same with self -attested Xerox copy of the certificates. The duly filled application form along with certificate copies should be sent either through speed post/ registered post to Dr. Atul Jindal, PI, BMGF Multicentric Sepsis Study, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Pin Code 492099 on or before 6 th June, 2020 by 05.00PM.
2. The application envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the contractual post of……………………. In BMGF Multicentric Sepsis Study, AIIMS, Raipur.”
3. Date and time of Interview: This will be communicated through AIIMS Raipur website.
4. Venue: Room No . 1111, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
5. For any queries contact or write to: Dr. Atul Jindal, Associate Professor & PI, BMGF Multicentric Sepsis Study, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Raipur, Email: [email protected]
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Raipur, please click on the Apply Now button below.