On 23/05/2020, CMSS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Assistant General Manager.
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS), a Central Procurement Agency of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India, has Opening for the following position on contract basis:
1. Name of Post Assistant: General Manager (Finance)
2. Essential Educational Qualification and Experience for direct recruitment: A. MBA (Finance)/ ICWA/ Chartered Accountant
B. Minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in financial/account management/ commercial aspects preferably related to procurement of health sector goods including drugs and vaccines.
C. Exposure to modem ERP Accounting System.
3. Period of appointment For retention/continuation, review of performance at the end of every year by the DG & CEO and the Governing Body of the Society. However, services can be terminated/relieved by serving one months notice by either side
4. Probation period: 6- Months
5. Whether Selection Post: On contractual basis for a period not exceeding 5 years, renewable at the discretion of CMSS and subject to satisfactory permance.
6. Emoluments: Rs. 80,000/- per month (Consolidated all inclusive).
7. Annual increase in salary: 5% Subject to satisfactory performance.
l) To ensure that procurement is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and instructions as well as policies and established procedure.
2) For Good Governance a coherent and consistent set of principles, rules and instructions to bring economy, efficiency, accountability and transparency in the management and utilization of public resources.
3) Adequate records and information are maintained for accounting, recording and reporting of accounts.
4) To prepare budget estimates of the society.
5) To ensure timely payment to suppliers and redressal of their grievance in a time bound manner.
6) To put in place a sound system of internal control designed to providc reasonable assurance regarding – economy, accountability, reliability of financial reporting and prevention of fraud & irregularities.
7) Continuous review of existing financial systems in terms of procurement of health sector goods, equipment and services.
8) To establish a market intelligence and cost study cell.
9) Provide assistance in the development of the ID database solution to cover financial control and monitoring.
10) Assist in the development of training material covering financial aspects of procurement and supply chain solution.
General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 2nd Floor, Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, 8, Teen Murti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.
Selection Procedure :
Method of recruitment whether direct or by deputation percentage of the posts to be filled by various methods: On contract basis.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates are to apply in the given application form attaching self-attested copies of qualification and experience and other related documents.
2. Applications complete in all respects to be sent to The General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, 2nd Floor, Vishwa Yuvak Kendra, 8, Teen Murti Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021.
3. The last date of receipt of application is 05.06.2020. Incomplete applications, or those received after the last date will not be entertained. CMSS will no responsible for any postal delays.
4. For minimum qualification, eligibility conditions, other details and prescribed application form for the above post, please visit Central Medical Services Society website: www.cmss.gov.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CMSS, please click on the Apply Now button below.