On 23/05/2020, ESIC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Faculty.
1. The EWS candidates can submit EWS certificate per Annexure-I of Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel. Public Grievances & Pensions. DOPT Office Memorandum No 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.012019. Prof€rma enclosed Annexure-I.
2. The OBC candidate Can submit OBC certificate in the proforma enclosed as Annexure-II
3. Qualification: As per MCI guidelines for the teaching faculty.
4. Salary: ESIC has adopted Consolidated Remuneration structure for Contractual Faculty (Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor /Super Speciality including Residents and Tutors as per ESIC Headquarters letter No. A-12/16/6/2018 (Contractual-Exam) dated: 23/01/2018.
5. The retired Government Officers shall be paid emoluments in accordance With the rules in the corporation in Icrce as on date. Pension being drawn from the previous employment will 00t bc deducted from the Consolidated Pay.
6. Salary: Professor: 1,77,000, Associate Professor Rs. 1,16,000/-
7. Contract: Selected candidates Shall be appointed purely on contractual basis for a period Of one year or until joining Of regular incumbent approved by FSIC Ileakluartcrs, New Delhi whichever is earlier (OR) If the regular appointment is not done, the contractual tenure will be extended for another one year subject to satisfactory performance assessment & Subject to requirement or any other instructions issued by ESIC Headquarters Office (OR) Attaining of maximum age Of 69 years whichever is earlier
1. Mere submission of online application does not confirm eligibility criteria or confer any right to the candidate for selection.
2. Online score of the applicants is system generated; it does not confirm the scrutiny of the documents or eligibility or the candidates for the post.
3. Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format all fields are mandatory.
4. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
5. The wrong declaration submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
6. canvassing in any form be a disqualification.
1. These vacancies are provisional may increase or decrease depending upon the actual requirement for the patient care. The competent authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
2. Reservation will be per the Government of India guidelines issued from time to time.
3. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the qualification.
4. In case of non-availability of reserved category, candidates in the post of Professor/ Associate Professor, will be filled up tor less than 45 days under UR category.
5. As per EWS guidelines posts are not carried forwarded, or considered as backlog vacancy in case unfilled hence other category candidates may bc allowed provisionally to apply post subject to the condition that they will be considered for the post as a UR candidate only if EWS category seat is otherwise not filled.
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad – 500038.
Selection Procedure :
1. All eligible candidates should apply in the application format ONLINE only on or before the last date Of submission Of online application 26.05-2020 ( 4 P.M.).
2. Selection will be made on the basis of interview of shortlisted candidates which will be conducted by selection board & The results of the interview will be on the www.esic.nic.in and no enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3.. Candidate should furnish correct information with all necessary original documents in the online form- Strict action will be taken against those who will provide the wrong information-.
4. The final selection will be based purely on performance in the interview.
5. Selected candidates will have to join immediately receipt Of Appointment.
How to Apply :
1. For detailed notification verify the following: www.esic.nic.in—> Health Medical Education – ESIC Medical College Sanatbnagar
2. Candidate have to apply online Applications shall be available with the following links from 22.02.2020
a) For Faculty: http://esiccentralaap.com/
3. Application fee shall be submitted through online (SB Collect). For payment of fee, follow the procedure:
4. Advertisement in Newspapers published: 23.05.2020
5. Online applications will be available with the link: For Faculty: http://esiccentralaap.com/
6. Last date tor submission of online Application: 26.05.2020
7. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled from 27.05.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ESIC, please click on the Apply Now button below.