HMT Machine Tools Limited Jobs 2020 – Junior Associate Jobs in Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
On 21/05/2020, HMT Machine Tools Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Junior Associate.
Applications are invited from the ex-employees who have superannuated/ retired from the services of HMT Limited & its Subsidiary Companies/ Units for the post of Junior Associate, in the grade equivalent to WS I at HMT Machine Tools Ltd, Kalamassery, on contract basis.
1. Post: Junior Associate
2. No. of Post: 1 (one)
3. Equivalent : WSI Grade
4. Qualification : SSLC
5. Job requirement: Time recording and all other MT K planning office works
6. Experience : Experience in time recording function in MTD & PMD
• Preparation of all plant performance monitoring statements, incentive statement, standard hour
7. Consolidated remuneration per month : Rs. 18,000/-
Age: The candidate should be less than 61 years of age with minimum 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates who retired in the grade WS I and fulfill the criteria of qualification and experience in line need only apply.
2. The contract engagement will be temporary in nature. The contract will be initially for a period of one year from the date of engagement strictly as per the terms of contract and the same can be extended or terminated based on the requirement of the Company/ performance of the individual.
3. The contractual engagement will be for a specific period. The Junior Associate so engaged will neither have any right nor lien on the job held by him / her and shall not claim regular employment.
4. The Junior Associate so engaged shall not construe it as a permanent employment and shall not be entitled to regular employment.
5. The engagement as Junior Associate shall not be considered as a case of re- employment and shall not be counted as in the service for the purpose of pension or any other retirement benefits.
6. The engagement will be subject to deposit of a sum equivalent to remuneration of one month as Security Deposit which is refundable on closure of contract.
7. During the period of engagement, the Junior Associate should not take up any assignment / jobs outside the Organization.
8. The Junior Associate so engaged will be required to make his / her services be available on Holidays / weekends as and when called upon to do so in exigencies for which no additional remuneration be paid.
9. The candidate should be less than 61 years of age with minimum 12 months of consulting period as on the date of the application. The contract period will not be extended beyond 62 years of age.
10. The Junior Associate will be paid a consolidated remuneration as specified above. Applicable statutory deductions, if any, will be deducted at source.
Deputy General Manager, HMT Machine Tools Ltd, Kalamassery. HMT Colony. P.O, Pin-683503.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, past service record, aptitude and performance in the interview.
2. The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
3. The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA wil be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
Applications should be made only in the prescribed application format given below. [f required a separate sheet may be attached. Completed application forms along with copies of relevant documents should be submitted in person / by post / speed post to the Deputy General Manager, HMT Machine Tools Ltd, Kalamassery. HMT Colony. P.O, Pin-683503 on or before 06th June 2020. Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from HMT Machine Tools Limited, please click on the Apply Now button below.