On 22/05/2020, MHRD announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Vice Chairperson.
Vice-Chairperson, NCTE shall perform such functions as may be assigned to him/her by the Chairperson NCTE and receive a pay in the pay scale of Rs. 67,000 – 79,000/- (now Level 15 in revised may matrix with anuual increment at the rate of 3 percent . The appointment shall be made by deputacon (incliding short term contract) on tenure basis for a maxirnum period of four yer ago sixty years, whenever is earlier. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in an odrer ex-cadre post held immediatly preceding this appontment in the same or other organization or departnent of dre cental Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. Following persons are eligible for appointment to the post of Vice Chairperson, NCTE:
1. Essential: (i) Doctoral Degree hon a recognized univercity; and
(ii) Experience of working as a professor oi equivalent in State or Central University or educatimal institution of State or Central Government Or 3 years administrative experience in school/ teacher education in
the Central or State Government
2. Desirable: i. Doctoral degree in Education from a recognized university;
(il)- Masters degree from a recognized university with first Class;
(iii) lmpressive academic credentials;
(iv) Experience in the field of teacher education
(v) Publications in journals, especialty in journals of education, of national and international repute.
(vi) Demonsrated administrative, organizational and leadership capability.
3. Salary: 67,000 – 79,000/-
Age: The maximum age limit of appointment shall be not exceeding fifty six years as on the closing date
1. The candidates may send their applications by Speed Post/ detiver by hand in the CR section of MHRD/Director (TE), MHRD so as to readr by the closing date.
2. The MHRD will not be responsible for any postal delay, if any.
3. The candidates may send an Advance copy of the Application duly self authenticated in case it is anticipated that foFrarding the same through the cadre controlling/parent departrnent would take some time. However the candidature would only be considered by the Selectioa Comnittee if the copy fonaarded through the parent departrnent with NOC. Veriftcation of particulars in the application and Vigilance clearence is received by the date the Selection Committee convenes the meeting for the Selection process
4. While filling in the Applications the nature of the prcsent posting (whether on lien, on deputation, on contract etc), Pay Scales and Grade pay attached to the post and whether the said pay Scales (if offer than the Central University pay Scales) is equivalent to the Central University Pay Scale etc need to be clarified so as to facilitate Screening of the candidate on the basis of RRs for the post
5. Whether the University institute/ organization the candidate is at presently working with is recognized by the Sate govenrment or the Central Government is to be clarified while filling in the applications against the prescribed column
6. Power to relax- where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do it may by order for reason to be recorded in writing relax any of the provisiors of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
Departrnent of school Education ard Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development Room No. 101 D, wing shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection Will be NCTE on deputation (including short term contract) basis.
2. Veriftcation of particulars in the application and Vigilance clearence is received by the date the Selection Committee convenes the meeting for the Selection process
How to Apply :
1. The deailed eligibility criterla end other conditions for appointment to the post and the format prescribed for applying may be downloaded from www.mnhrd.gov.in or www.ncte-india.org
2. Application Form submitted in the prescribed format through proper chaunel should reach Director (Teacher Education), Departrnent of school Education ard Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development Room No. 101 D, wing shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115 or before _ 2020. Application received after the last date shall not be considered
3. Last Date: 20.06.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHRD, please click on the Apply Now button below.