National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design.
1. NHSRC intends to engage Consultant – Healthcare Technology, purely on contractual basis.
2. Qualifications & Experience: • B.Tech/B.E. in Clinical/Biomedical engineering is mandatory. Post-graduation in Engineering/Management is desirable.
• Published work in the area of devices/diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices/diagnostics.
• At least 2 years of post-qualification work experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/evaluationsdesirable.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
• Knowledge in Health systems developmentdesirable.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into researchevidence.
• Formal Educational Qualification, Experience and Age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates
3. Roles & Responsibilities: • Formulating technical specifications for devices
• Technical assistance towards identification of cost-effective medical devices & diagnostics
• Assessment of safety and efficacy of devices& diagnostics including secondary data research
• Analysis of data/market research on costs and pricing for devices & diagnostics
• Providing technical assistance on device & diagnostics related quality assessments
• Undertaking trade policy research & analysis on medical devices products / segment
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
4. Location: New Delhi with Willingness to travel on need basis
5. Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
6. Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience