National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute to health policy / programme design and evaluation.
1. The position is specifically for the requirement of Senior Consultant – Community Processes / Comprehensive Primary Healthcare, purely on contractual basis.
2. Qualifications & Experience: i.Possess MBBS / BDS with PG Diploma in Public Health
ii. Have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in implementing and supporting community health and primary health care programmes
iii. Experience in working with health systems in the public health system and research would be highly desirable
iv. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
v. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
vi. Formal Educational Qualification and experience requirement could be relaxed for exceptional candidates and for those with relevant experience
vii. Candidates found suitable for other positions within NHSRC would also be considered.
3. Roles & Responsibilities: i. Provide Policy and Programme support for Community Processes (CP) and Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) as required at National and State Levels
ii. Support State Level Technical support for CP and CPHC, guide and support State Counterparts and programme implementation.
iii. Undertake periodic field visits to states and districts to review programme implementation in the States, identify implementation challenges and support districts/states in charting appropriate solutions or enable linkages with appropriate public health/research/academic/technical/support institutions for technical support on CP/CPHC at the State/District Level.
4. Location: New Delhi with extensive travel to states and districts.
5. Remuneration Range: Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- per month. Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience