On 03/06/2020, NALCO announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, CA for the position of Assistant Manager.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-. (Application fee is not applicable for PWD candidates).
1. The selected candidate needs to be medically fit as per medical rules of the Company. No relaxation in health standards as indicated in the medical rule Of the Company is allowed
2. Reservation & Relaxation : Reservations/relaxations for SC/OBC/(non-creamy layer) / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates as per Government guidelines are applicable. In case of increase or decrease in the number Of total posts, the number Of reserved category posts will vary in accordance to the Govt. guidelines.
3. PWD candidates would be required to fumish valid disability certificate duly stamped and signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose and should comprise of 3 medical practitioners of Govt. hospital or medical board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped
4. Category SC/OBC/PWD once filled in the online application form will not be changed.The Reserved Category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format Of Govt. Of India, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of personal interview, if called for.
5. If the SC/OBC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than EnglisWHindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi
6. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), 10 years for PWD- Un- reserved (LJR) and 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC candidates. However, the maximum upper age limit in respect of PWD candidates is 56 years.
7. Relaxation of five years in age will be extended to the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State Of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. Ex-Servicemen and children/family members of those who died in the riots of 1984 will get relaxation as per directives of Govt. of India
Instruction to the Candidates
1. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and Other conditions as mentioned in this advertisement. Mere submission of application or meeting the advertized specification does not entitled the candidates’ eligibility for the post. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment/ selection/ even after appointment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has fuished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature/ appointment will automatically stand cancelled , as the candidature/appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
2. The e-mail id mentioned in the application form must remain valid for one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only. NALCO will not be responsible for any loss/non-delivery of e- mail/any Other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong id or due to any Other reason.
3. The Short-listed candidates for Management Trainee will be reimbursed II Sleeper to and fro Train fare and the candidates short-listed for E02 will be reimbursed llnd class AC(sleeper) fare from their communication address mentioned in the on-line application for attending the interview by the shortest route on production Of tickets/proof Of jouey. No change in communication address Will be entertained at a later stage for the purpose of reimbursement of TA. The TA will be reimbursed only for those candidates who would finally be allowed for interview. In other words, if the documents during scrutiny are not in order/candidature is disqualified due to any reason on the date Of interview, no TA will be reimbursed to them.
4. NALCO reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. The Management reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the above positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. NALCO also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process and also reserves the right to increase/decrease the post advertised, if need arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
5. Canvassing by a candidate in any form shall disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to the said recruitment will be settled within the jurisdiction of Bhubaneswar only.
Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha.
Selection Procedure :
Management Trainee (Finance)
1. The candidates will be selected based on the Marks secured by them in all the papers both in Inter and Final examinations of Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant and the performance in the personal interview. The candidates will be called for personal interview on a ratio of 1: 10 to the number of vacancies based on the percentage Of marks secured by them in all the papers both in Inter and Final examinations Of Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant. For the purpose, the candidates are required to send the certified copies of all the Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates both Inter and Final along with the hard copy of application.
Assistant Manager (Finance)
1. The assessment of short-listed candidates will be made through Group Discussion and Personal Interview with the weightage of 25% & 75% respectively. Based on the performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected. Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to restrict the number of candidates in the personal interview, if so required.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www nalcoindia.com) from 19.02.2020 to 15.06.2020. Candidates Should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
2. No request with respect to change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, signature. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the on-line application form.
3. After on-line registration and successfu submission Of the application form, candidates are required to take a print out of the application form , affix a passport size colour photograph identical to the uploaded color photograph in the online application form
4. The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies Of all the documents in support Of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application such as; qualification, age, experience, pay scales/emoluments, CTC should reach Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha by post immediately after submission Of online application. Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application. No application will be received by hand. No manual/paper application will be entertained directly unless registered and applied online. The application must reach the address along with all documents in support Of their age, qualification, experience pay scale/emoluments by 25.03.2020 after closing date for submission of on line application.
5. It may be noted that a candidate’s application only in softcopy will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily if the hard copy of the application form along with other requisite self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents. NALCO will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit their online application within the last date on account of system error orfor any other reasons
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NALCO.To Apply for the job posting from NALCO, please click on the Apply Now button below.