Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. N.B.:- Candidates must submit a Declaration in the form-A appended along with the application form while applying for the post in response to the advertisement made by the commission.
1. Post Name: Junior Engineer under the Directorate of Inland Water Transport, Assam under Transport Department.
2. No of Vacancy: – 12 (Twelve)
(i) 6 nos. – Mechanical
(ii) 3 nos. – Civil
(iii) 3 nos. – Electrical
3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/-; PB – 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam
4. Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Civil/Electrical) from a Govt. recognized Institute approved by AICTE. (Attach self attested valid supporting documents)
5. Eligibility: (i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
Application Fee: 1. For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only. 2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only. 3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
1. The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination or/and Main/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any ofthe eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
2. It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making any appointment.
3. No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
4. At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/ her category (of caste etc)/ sub-category/ sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/ online application form submitted to the Commission.
5. The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission
6. In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 781022
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required.
2. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/ services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/ posts or service/ services.
3. The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/ test etc.
How to Apply :
a. The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
b. Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply
c. The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
d. The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
e. The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
f. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
g. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 31-07-2020 during office hours. h. Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from APSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.