Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Jobs 2020 – Public Health Sub Cadre Jobs in Lakshadweep
On 22/06/2020, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD for the position of Public Health Sub Cadre.
1. Post Name: Public Health Sub Cadre
2. No of Vacancy: 4 (These Positions are available in various Speciality & Station)
3. Name and Pay Matrix of the posts:
i. Specialist Gr.lll : Level 11 of Pay Matrix Rs. 67700-208700/-
ii. Specialist Gr. II : Level 12 of Pay Matrix Rs. 78800-209200/-
iii. Specialist Gr. I : Level 13 of Pay Matrix Rs. 123100-215900-
4. (i) A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part lI of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of section I3 of the Indian Medical Council Act, I 956 ( I 02 of I 956).
(ii).Post-graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned Speciality or Super-speciality mentioned in Section-A or Section-B in Schedule-VI or equivalent.
(iii). Three years’ experience in the concerned Speciality afier obtaining the Post-graduate degree or 5 years’ experience in the Speciality afier obtaining the Post-graduate Diploma.
5. For more Qualification Candidates must check in Official Notification.
Age: Not exceeding thirty-five years relaxable for Government Servants upto five years in accordance with the orders or instructions issued by the Government
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India cannot the closing date prescribed lbr those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir state, Lahaul and Sriti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar islands Lakshadweep).
2. The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretior of the U.P.S.C, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case otherwise well qualified.
3. The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the U.P.S.C, for reasons be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection the U.P.S.C is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates ftom these communities possessing the requisitc expelience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
The Under Secretary (CHS-V), Room No. 752 A-wing, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure V) may be forwarded to The Under Secretary (CHS-V), Room No. 752 A-wing, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110011 within forty-five days of the date of putlication of the Indicative Advertisement In The Employment News. All applications should reach this Ministry through proper channel. Advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
2. Incomplete application(s) or applications received without above mentioned documents are liable to be summarily rejected
3. Eligibte officers, whose spouse are working in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories and have been transferred or are working at a place where CFIS posts exists, can also apply for deputation
4. While forwarding the application, the following documents may also be sent to this Mirristry along with the application in the prescribed proforma: –
i. A certificate to the effect that State Government/ Union Territory or the Parent Department/ Organization has “NO OBJECTION” to the appointment of the officer concerned under CHS on deputation.
ii. Attested copies of the ACRs/APARs ofthe applicant of last five years’
iii. A certificaie about the Integrity of the officer recommended for appointment on deputation under CHS.
iv. Viiilance Clearance in respect of applicant duly signed by an officer ofthe appropriate status.
v. Certificate of major/minor penalty imposed, if any, on the officer during the last ten years/ entire service period, whichever is less
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, please click on the Apply Now button below.