On 25/06/2020, CIFA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Young Professional II.
The ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausaylaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha invites applications through online mode for engagement of 01 (One) no. of Young Professional-II, purely on contractual basis to work under SERB, New Delhi funded Project on “Regulatory roles of kisspeptin and neurokinin B in gonadal maturation of farmed carp Labeo rohita”. at ICAR-CIFA, Bhubaneswar as per details given below:
1. Duration of engagement: Upto 20 March, 2021 Co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
2. Position: 01 (One) no. of Young Professional-II
3. Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- per month Consolidated
4. Qualification: Essential: Post graduate degree in Physiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Fisheries/ Zoology/ any branch of Life Science
5. Desirable: Candidates having hands on experience on Molecular biology / histology techniques related to the project will be preferred.
6. Eligibility Criteria: a. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age: The lower age and Upper age limit will be 21 and 45 years respectively with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC & Divyang as per rules.
a. Duly filled and signed application format as given in Annexure-III
b. Matriculation certificate & marks sheet
c. Intermediate marksheet
d. Graduation Marksheet
e. Post Graduation Certificate and Marksheet
f. Caster/ Category certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC & Divyang applicants
g. Copies of Research / Work Experience proof, if any.
h. Any valid Photo Identity proof document (Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence, etc. issued by any government agency). Aadhar Card will be preferred.
i. Any other relevant document as desired by the applicant.
1. Only 10 numbers of candidates who stand sufficiently high in merit on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in respect of essential educational and / or desirable qualifications criteria as mentioned under Column I to V of the Score card table given under para 2 above. For shortlisting the candidates for calling to attend the interview, a merit list of all candidates fulfilling the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned under para 1(a), 1(b) and 1(c) above will be prepared and top 10 numbers of candidates in the merit list will be shortlisted. If any or few or all of the first 10 numbers of shortlisted candidates express his / her unwillingness / disinterest to attend the interview, the candidates in required number positioned at Sl. No. 11 onwards in the said merit list may be given opportunity to attend the interview.
2. Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the shortlisting and interview taken together in order of merit
Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar – 751002, Odisha
Selection Procedure :
1. Essential Educational (Academic) Qualification : 40 marks
2. Desirable Qualifications : 20 marks
3. Personal Interview : 40 marks
4. A. For shortlisting the candidates for interview:
a) In a case where the total marks obtained in r/o column No. I to V are equal, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
b) Further, if the candidates are of same age, the candidate securing more total marks in r/o column No. V will be ranked higher.
B. For final selection of the candidates:
a) In a case of the overall equal marks, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
b) Further, if the candidates are of same age, the candidate who has obtained higher marks in r/o column No. V while short listing the candidates, will be ranked higher.
How to Apply :
1. Closing Date and time for submission of online applications05.07.2020 by 17.00 Hrs.
2. Interested candidates may visit institute website: http://www.cifa.nic.in for filling the details and submit his/ her application (as per format given at Annexure-III) by 17:00 hrs of 05 th July, 2020. For detailed instructions regarding how to apply, please see Annexure-II.
3. The applicant will visit institute website http://www.cifa.nic.in and visit the “Job Opportunities” tab under Quick Links Section for finding the link for submission of the applications.
4. In the said online form, candidates need to fill all the column with accurate information and submit the same.
5. After doing the needful as S.No. 2 above, the applicant will have to scan the following documents in given order in a single “pdf” format file
6. After doing the needful as Sl. No. 2 & 3 above, the said pdf document may be sent through email on the email id – “[email protected]” well before closing time for submission of application
7. The submission of online forms and sending the pdf document to given email address both are mandatory. Failing in any one of the two will result in rejection of application/ candidature
8. Applicants are required to check the institute website from time to time for any updated information.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CIFA, please click on the Apply Now button below.