Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (three positions) and Project Assistant (one position) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. Name of the Project: “ImmunoEngineering: Cell Therapy Platform” funded by DBT
2. Post Details and Number: Project Assistant (One position)
3. Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. in Life Sciences
4. Candidates with experience in cell culture and nanoparticle formulation will be preferred.
5. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience. Project Assistant Rs. 20,000/- + 24% HRA
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
National Institute Of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit, attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply directly, Strictly In The Prescribed Format Given Below, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete CV, contact details and three recommendation letters. All the necessary documents should send as one PDF file. The PDF file should be named as – Name of applicant_Position applied. Please mention RA2020 in the subject line.
2. Last Date Of Receipt Of Applications: 17.07.2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NII, please click on the Apply Now button below.