Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier:
1. Posts: Project Scientist (1)
2. Brief description: The project work involves fabrication of solar cells using mesoporous layers and suitable absorbers like Perovskites and dyes. Spray technique is being used in the lab to create large area devices using a low cost technique. The research work requires demonstration of large area solar cells with acceptable efficiency
3. Title of the Project Power to the People: Democratizing energy through Decentralized Manufacture and Production of Afford able Reliable, Sustainable Solar Power (SUNRISE- 2) (RP03872F)
4. Consolidated fellowship / Pay-slab: Rs.35,400-37,900-40,400-43,600- 46,800-50,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
5. Qualifications: B. Tech. (with GATE* qualification) / M.Sc. (with NET/SET* qualification) / M.C.A. (with GATE* qualification) 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Experience in Thin Film Deposition and Solar Cell Fabrication is a must. *The requirement of qualifying NET/SET/GATE qualification may be relaxed by the Committee in case of highly meritorious candidates.