Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
1. Title of the Project: Mechanical Behaviour of Light Weight Materials Under Different Rates of Dynamics Loading (JATC Sub Project No.8 under MI01618) (RP03433G)
2. Deptt/.Centre: Department of Applied Mechanics
3. Duration of the Project: Upto:30/09/2022
4. Post Name: Sr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (1)
5. Consolidated Pay-slab / Fellowship: Rs.25000-27,500-30,000-32,500-35,000-37,500- 40,000/-p.m. plus HRA at 20%
6. Qualifications: 1st class Masters degree in Science or Technology (MSc / MCA. or equivalent) OR a 1st class B.Tech degree in Computer/ software related field.
7. Key duties: Help in conducting project related activities. Format, edit and proofread reports in English. Track and manage project resources. Experience / skills required: 2 or more years of related work experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Excellent knowledge of PHP, JAVA, SQL, HTML, CSS. Knowledge of photo editing softwares like Photoshop and GIMP is preferred. Editorial experience with academic publishing environment is preferred. Ability to work as a team and maintain good professional relationships with others.
8. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms