Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier B-School set up by Government of India engaged in education, training and research in the area of International Business. The Institute intends to engage Research Associates on contract basis for Centre for Trade Facilitation and Logistics Division at IIFT, NewDelhi.
1. Post Name: Research Associates
2. Essential: Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks viz: MCA / M. Tech / MA / MBA
a. M.Phil / Ph.D. in Economics/ International Business/ Management or related discipline with good academic record.
b. Knowledge of statistical, econometric techniques and Trade databases
c. Knowledge of data analytic/ Business Intelligence tools.
d. Relevant experience/Knowledge of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research
e. Excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills and
f. Experience of report writing and project coordination
g. High level of proficiency in English, presentation skills including PowerPoint Presentation and graphic presentation / animation
h. Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools
4. The candidate would be expected to Work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice. The Candidates are also required to come on Saturdays/Sundays, as and when needed in lieu of which compensatory off would be given.
5. Selected candidate will have to join the duty with immediately effect. Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment. In case of large number of applicants, IIFT reserves the right to short-listing applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate and no reason for rejection shall be communicated in any case.
6. Emoluments: The candidate will be paid a consolidated salary of 25,000 per month.
7. Selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. Tenure: The appointment will be purely on contract basis initially for a period of six months. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidate and requirement of the institute.