On 19/08/2020, APGCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, CA for the position of Chief General Manager.
Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, a Public Sector Company registered under ‘Company Act, 1956’ formed out of restructured Assam State Electricity Board in 2003 and was notified as the State Generation Utility (SGU) invites applications from the dynamic and experienced professionals in Finance and Accounts for filling up the post of the Chief General Manager (F&A), and General Manager (F&A), APGCL.
1. Posts: Chief General Manager
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Pay Scale Rs. 42000- 116000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 20000/- and other allowances admissible as per company rules in force from time to time
4. Qualifications: Candidate must possess a degree from a Govt. recognized university and should be a Chartered Accountant or a Cost Accountant.
5. Qualifying Service: 1. Direct Recruitment The candidate should have minimum 10 years experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Audit, Knowledge of fund management, Terminal Benefit, Institutional Finance and Working Capital Management in large Industrial and Commercial undertakings including public sector undertakings and capable to hold independent charge of finance and accounts. 2. Deputation Officers under the State/Central Governmenta. Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or b. With 4 (Four) years in regular service as Deputy General Manager (F&A) or equivalent. or c. With 2 (Two) years regular service as General Manager (F&A) or equivalent. Nature of Experience: Having requisite knowledge on Budget and Budgetary control, Knowledge of Fund Management, Terminal Benefit, Audit, Balance sheets, Reconciliation of revenue, MIS and overall day-to-day functioning of Finance & Accounts department.
Application Fee: The candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only for General/ OBC & MOBC categories and Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred & fifty) only for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe categories. Payable by Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of Deputy General Manager (F&A), Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001.
1. Applications in the prescribed format available in APGCL’s website www.apgcl.org duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. are to be sent to General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001 on or before 05/09/2020.
2. The applications in the prescribed format of the eligible departmental candidates must be routed “Through Proper Channel”.
3. Applicants working in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Undertakings/Statutory Bodies should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer along with the application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
4. Caste Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC should have been issued by the competent Authority.
5. Incomplete application/ application without requisite enclosures/photograph/ demand draft of application fee/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard shall be entertained by APGCL.
6. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify the candidature.
7. APGCL reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without any prior notice to the candidates.
General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will have to appear before the selection committee of APGCL at Guwahati at their own cost.
How to Apply :
Applications in the prescribed format available in APGCL’s website www.apgcl.org duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. are to be sent to General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001 on or before 05/09/2020. Last date of receipt of application form in prescribed format along with requisite fees on or before 05/09/2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from APGCL.To Apply for the job posting from APGCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.