The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), established in 1983, is an international, intergovernmental organisation conceived as a Centre of excellence for research, training and technology transfer to industry in the field of biotechnology to promote sustainable global development. The Centre conducts innovative research in life sciences and strengthens the research capability of its over 60 Member States through training, funding programs and advisory services. Located in Trieste (Italy), New Delhi (India) and Cape Town (South Africa), and in collaboration with over 40 Affiliated Centres worldwide, the three ICGEB Components provide a scientific and educational environment of the highest international standards. Further information available at http://www.icgeb.org/home.html
1. Posts: Administrative Assistant
2. Duration: Six-months Special Service Agreement (Ssa); Renewable Based On Requirement And Satisfactory Performance
3. Renumeration: Salary Will Be Up To Rs 32,000/- P.m. Depending Upon Experience And Competence.
4. Duties: Under the direct supervision of the concerned unit Head and overall supervision of the Administrative Officer, the incumbent will assist in the following: Incumbent will be providing assistance to the Relevant Unit Head. The incumbent should have an outstanding ability of file management and documentation and must be capable of handling confidential and important correspondence. Working knowledge of SAP is mandatory for the Accounts Unit and knowledge of MS office – Word, Excel is mandatory for all other fields. Knowledge in handling office documentation. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Performs other duties as assigned by the Management.
5. Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree In Any Discipline For Procurment Post.Bachelor’s Degree In Commerce For Accounts Post
6. Experience:At Least Three Years Of Experience In Handling Administrative Responsibilities.Previous Experience In An International Organization/national Institutes/universities Is An Asset
7. Desired Skills: Proficiency In Ms Office. Proficiency In Verbal And Written English Communication And Drafting Skills. Prioritising Incoming Correspondence, Including Letters, E-mails. Knowledge And Skills Of Office Management Systems And Procedures.