IRMA is a premier Institute which is engaged in teaching, training, research and consultancy in rural management thereby addressing the priorities of the nation. From those aspiring for academic career and seeking to enhance their teaching and research experience, IRMA invites applications for the position of Academic Associate in the Marketing Area.
1. Posts: Academic Associate
2. Job responsibilities: Academic Associate will work closely with faculty members in the area and assist them in undertaking following activities: Assist the faculty in recording and maintaining the attendance . Assist the faculty in evaluation of Class Participation . Assist the faculty in searching material for course pack . Assist the faculty in designing quizzes and examinations. Assist the faculty in evaluating answer papers and assigning of grading . Assist the faculty in taking tutorial classes . Attend the invigilation duties as and when assigned by PRM/FPRM/PRMX office . Facilitating group assignments to students . Other academic assignments given by faculty in the area
3. Qualification and Experience A post-graduate in Management / Business Administration / Rural Management with a minimum of 55% or equivalent and with two years’ experience either in academics or industry is qualified to apply. Candidates should be fluent in MS office and data analytic applications like SPSS / STATA / R.
4. Remuneration: Academic Associates will be given a consolidated remuneration up to Rs.30,000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the test/interview, with good growth opportunities.
5. Duration: Appointments will be made purely on contract basis for a period of two years with a probation period of one year. The contract will be extendable by one year depending upon suitability to both parties.