1. This position will be purely on temporary/contractral basis for the specified period of time aod based on project The engagement may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Director.
2. The current recnritment will be for 6 months aad conhact will be renewed depending on the performance of the candidate. The total duration ofthe project at this point is for 3 years.
3. Qualification and experience should bc in relevmt discipline/field and from an institute ofrepute. Experience should have been gained aft€r acquiring the minimum essential qualification
4. Qualification, experieoce, otirer terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altsred at the discretion of the Principal Investigator.
5. The Posts are purely on coutract basis for an external sponsored project, ,nd no claim for any regular post in JIPMER shall be entertained
6. Validemail idandmobile numberiscompulsory.
7. Consolidated salary of the post may vary frrom time to time. NO other allowance,/facilities other than consolidad salary shall be extended.
8. Decision of fte principal investigatorwill be final.
9. No TA/DAwillbepaid futhe inferview.
10. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
11. Sub,mission of wrong or ftlse information during the process of selection shalldisqualifed the candidature at any stage.
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
13. Incomplete applications will be summadly rejected without assiping any r€asons thereof. 1* Due to Cwid-|9 pandenic associatd restriaions, the intentientfor tle post is betng conduted thrangh videoconfoencing. Noreqrestsfor dbeaifieryiewtnginperconwillbe entertailred. Candidates will be respottsiblefor hoving a suitable device (computa/ lopap/ mobilQforparticipatingin ttw interviewlrom their erd and must enswe ttut they an adquate internet comection at ttwt tilne. Prior infimation of the intentiew date ard time will be prwided so that the catdidate mny prqorcfor the same.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.Candichtes will shortlisted based on their arvlication CV. The shortlisted candidates will receive an email confirmation which will also include &tails of the web conference based Interview. Tix &tails will also displayed on the JIPMER website. Selection will be based on CV and application well as onlirE interview with
Interested and eligible candidates may email their CV and supporting documents scanned in one pdf to the mail ID: [email protected] Please mention the name of the post applied. Separate application forms must be tilled (or each Of the as appropriate and scanned and sent along with supporting documents in a single PDF file to the above email ID. The PDF file should be named as: Last Date for sending applications and CV by email is 31.08.2020 upto 5 PM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from JIPMER.To Apply for the job posting from JIPMER, please click on the Apply Now button below.