Selection Process: The Selection Method Will Comprise–personal Interview Followed By Medical Examination As Per Post’s Category. The Selection Process Would Judge Different Facets Of Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Expertise, Aptitude And Physical Fitness. The Candidates Will Be Shortlisted For Interview, Based On Their Eligibility /experience In The Relevant Field. If Sufficient Candidates Are Not Available For Advertised Post, Then Candidates With Lesser Service Length / Higher Age /lesser Experience/ Relaxed Qualification May Be Considered For Short-listing In Same Post/ Appropriate Lower Post As Per Performance During Interview.
Medical Examination: The Selected Candidate Will Have To Undergo Medical Fitness Examination In Maha-metro’s Nominated Hospital As Per The Prescribed Medical Category. The Details Of Medical Standard Can Be Seen On M A H A – M E T R O W E B S I T E (Link—career).
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application. Ineligible/incomplete application will be rejected summarily.
1. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 26/09/2020.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited”, First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune-411 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metrowebsite www.mahametro.org for updated information.
3. The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id.
4. The short-listedcandidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards prescribed for the post, as also mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
5. The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
6. Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
7. MAHA-Metrois not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
8. Candidates applying from Metro Rail/ Railway / Railway PSU’s/Govt. organization / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
9. Fee: SC,ST and women candidates are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Exservicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- though internet banking: Name of Bank: State Bank of India Name of Beneficiary: MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES Account No.: 39212070140 ISFC Code: SBIN0000454
10. Applicant must submit copy of payment receipt / reference number with application form.
11. Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
12. OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
13. SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
14. The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates.
15. However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Maha Metro.To Apply for the job posting from Maha Metro, please click on the Apply Now button below.