Engagement of Experienced Company Secretary Professionals On Short Term Contract Basis. POWERGRID is looking for professionals with experience in Company Secretariat for engagement on short term contract basis. The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 2 years. The contractual period may be further extended depending on the requirement as well as performance of the individual subject to maximum total period of 5 years engagement. The engagement will not entitle anyone to claim for any regular employment in POWERGRID or any relaxation in case of any requirement for regular posts in POWERGRID.
1. Designation: Company Secretary Professional (On Contract)
2. Category-wise breakup: 05
3. Essential Educational Qualification: Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
4. Essential Post Educational Qualification Experience: At least 01 year in company secretariat of any unlisted / listed company (internship / training shall not be counted as experience).
5. Area of experience: Experience in secretarial matters like, Drafting of agenda, minutes, official letter etc.,Conducting Board / Committees’ meetings, General Body Meetings and Compliance with statutory requirements under Companies Act and other statutory compliance thereof
6. Compensation & Benefits: Monthly remuneration in the Pay band of Rs. 30,000-3%-1,20,000 with initial basic pay of Rs.30,000/- +IDA + HRA + Perks @ 35% of basic pay. Contract personnel will be entitled for reimbursement of official mobile call charges /rentals as per extant policy. Contract personnel will be covered under EPF & EPS MP Act 1952, Payment of Gratuity 1972 and corresponding rules in POWERGRID. Contract personnel will be entitled to 12 days Casual Leave, 10 days Sick Leave and 30 days Earned leave in a year. In addition, EL encashment, Maternity Leave, Quarantine Leave, EOL, Special Casual Leave as per rules shall be admissible. No other leave/ encashment is admissible including SAL/OH/Special Disability Leave. Contract personnel will be entitled for medical benefits for self during the first year of engagement and for self & family (Spouse & two dependent children) from second year onwards of engagement. The medical benefit is limited to maximum one month’s pay for every year for OPD cases. They will be provided with medical insurance in case of IPD treatments during tenure of engagement. Contract personnel will be covered under Group Personal Accident Insurance scheme of POWERGRID. Contract personnel will be eligible for PF [email protected] 12% of Basic Pay and DA per month. Contract personnel will not be eligible for any allowance / benefits / PRP / incentives other than those mentioned above.