The candidate has to give Undertaking as mentioned below:- The employees serving in Government / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body / Local Body / Corporations etc. must submit Undertaking as per Annexure – I. The employees who have retired or resigned from Government / PSU / Autonomous Body / Statutory Body / Local Body / Corporations must give Undertaking as per Annexure – II. The employees other than Annexure-I & Annexure-II must give Undertaking as per Annexure – III.
1. The preferred mode of appointment for the above post is Deputation from Central / State / UT Government Departments, Statutory/Autonomous/ Constitutional/Cooperative/Local Govt. Bodies and Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations etc. under administrative control of Central/State/UT Governments. In the event of non availability of suitable candidate for appointment on deputation, the post can be filled up on contract recruitment basis. The Commission shall have full discretion to fill up the post through any of the three modes viz. Deputation /Direct /Contract recruitment as per the specific requirement. The Commission’s decision in this regard shall be final.
2. The Commission reserves the right not to fill any of the above mentioned anticipated vacancy. The Commission may consider and extend the Deputation/Contract of the present incumbent in the post against which the anticipated vacancy mentioned above is advertised. In case of any eventuality, no action on the application received against this anticipated vacancy shall be taken by the Commission and the advertisement of such vacancy shall be treated as withdrawn.
3. All candidates should have fulfilled the minimum eligibility on the date of application. Further, merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications or the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be necessarily considered or called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for shortlisting the candidates to be called for skill interview.
4. The Commission shall follow the Government’s policy on reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates in the case of direct recruitment.
5. The age limit is subject to general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The crucial date for determining eligibility criteria / age limit would be last date of submission of application. The age limit for the post of Executive Director (Law) for appointment on Deputation and Direct is 56 years and 50 years respectively.
6. (i) The tenure of appointee on contract basis though shall be initially for three years, but the same is subject to satisfactory performance appraisal every year within the three years period. (ii) The tenure of appointment on deputation initially for 3 years which shall be extendable by each year, subject to concurrence of Parent Department of Deputationist. (iii) For Direct recruitment, the probation period shall be 02 years from the date of appointment.
7. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification for the post. No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
8. The Pay & Allowances and other terms and conditions of appointments on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with the instructions contained in the Department of Personnel & Training OM. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time. The pay package of the appointee on Contract, shall be in accordance with the DERC (Management & Development of Human Resources) Regulations 2001, as amended from time to time.
9. For fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the post, regular service of certain years in various pay scales has been prescribed as essential qualification. The pay scale shown in the eligibility criteria are Central Government Scale/ Delhi Government Scale of Pay and Dearness Allowance pattern applicable w.e.f. 01.01.2016 and the eligibility of candidates shall be accordingly determined with reference to the pay scales.
10. The eligibility of such candidates who are working in Public Sector Undertakings or other Govt. Organizations where Industrial / Variable Dearness Allowance pattern is applicable shall be determined by equating their IDA/VDA pattern Pay scale with the requisite CDA pattern Pay scales of eligibility in the following manner: Further, only those applicants who hold the post as well as the pay scale of that post on substantive basis shall be considered eligible for appointment. The Competent Authority may, however, in most deserving cases, consider relaxation in the eligibility criteria in public interest.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, C-block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017.
ONLINE APPLICATION: The candidates must submit application through ONLINE mode only for which a provision has been made in DERC website. The candidates should click “APPLY ONLINE” link provided in the notice for vacancy to open ONLINE Application Form . Please follow the instructions and proceed to fill the form. Please note that all fields to be filled and no column should be left blank. You are also requested to upload relevant documents at appropriate column to substantiate essential qualifications possessed by you along with last 03 months salary slips, IT Statements, FORM-16 (for verification purpose). It is mandatory for the candidates after successfully submitting application ONLINE, to take a Print Out of the application form together with copies of the testimonials and supporting documents already sent online and the same be forwarded to the Secretary, DERC at the given below : The Secretary, Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Viniyamak Bhawan, ‘C’ Block, Shivalik Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110017 . Last date of application: The last date for submission of ON-LINE application is eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper. The last date for receipt of hard copy of ON-LINE application is seven days after expiry of eight weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in newspaper.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission.To Apply for the job posting from Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, please click on the Apply Now button below.