Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow’ in IMPRINT-IIC project with following details:
1. Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Positions: 01
3. Title of the project: Massive Multi-access to provide UHD Quality Video and real time data Delivery from a Connected Mobile Ambulance and its Extension to Other Disaster Recovery Scenario
4. Salary (p.m.): Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA
5. Duration of Position: Initial appointment will be given for nine months and is extendable on performance till the project completion (total project duration is 3 years).
6. Essential qualifications: As per DST-mandated qualification. Graduate/Post-Graduate in professional course selected through a process described through any of the following: Scholars who are selected through GATE The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
7. Desirable: Have hands on experience in Raspberry Pi. Expertise in Python scripting and network programming using Python. Expertise in web cam video streaming and it’s networking. Knowledge of web-app development is desirable. Working knowledge of STUN/TURN and other NAT Traversal approaches is desirable. Preference will be given to candidates having JRF-NET/GATE and working experience relevant to the project.
8. Objective of the project: Overall objective of the project is to be able to design, develop and deploy a smart ambulance solution where live data (including image, audio and video) is streamed using multiple uplink cellular connections. The remote center requires to aggregate the multiple data stream, have a dash-board to identify the live ambulances and their locations, be able to direct the ambulance appropriately. The solution is proposed to be deployed and tested on commercially available ambulances of our validation partner.