Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission for Union Territories & the State of Goa (JERC), a statutory body constituted by Ministry of Power, invites applications from intending candidates presently working in offices under Central Government /State Government/Union Territories/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies, for appointment on deputation on Foreign Service terms /short term contract for its Office presently at Gurugram(Haryana). The applicants working on Contract basis in the above mentioned Organisations may apply for appointment only for Short Term Contract. The details of the post viz. scale of pay, required qualifications/qualifying service and experience etc. is given below: –
1. Posts: Administrative -cumAccounts Officer (Only on Deputation on foreign service terms)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Minimum Educational Qualifications: Graduate Degree
4. Nature of Experience: 1. Must have experience in secretariat functioning in the Central Government/ State Government/Union Territories i.e. Accounting & General Administration matters & Personnel Management. 2. Having Comprehensive knowledge and application of: (a) Central Govt. Rules & Procedures related to Service matter. (b) Central Govt. Accounting Rules and procedure such as the procedural details for budget and expenditure control, drawing and disbursement, preparation of Annual Accounts, Tax matters, statutory recoveries, deposits etc. their financial control etc. (c) Knowledge of financial Rules/Regulations including General Financial Rules (GFR), Delegation of Financial Power Rules, Fundamental Rules/ Supplementary Rules (FR/SR) and of the rules and orders concerning financial matters. 3. Good command over English Language (Drafting letters/reports etc.)
5. Qualifying Service: Officers under Central Government /State Government/Union Territories/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies: -I. Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or II. With 5 years regular service in the scale of Rs.9300- 34800/-+GP 5400/- (prerevised) (Level 9 of Pay matrix) or equivalent; or III. With 6 years regular services in the scale of Rs.9300-34800/-+GP 4800/- (pre-revised) (Level 8 of Pay matrix) or equivalent; or IV. With 7 years regular services in the scale of Rs.9300-34800/-+GP 4600/- (pre-revised) (Level 7 of Pay matrix) or equivalent; or V. With 8 years regular services in the scale of Rs.9300-34800/-+GP 4200/- (pre-revised) (Level 6 of Pay matrix) or equivalent.
6. Pay scale Pay Band with Grade Pay: PB-3-Rs. 15600- 39100 Plus GP of Rs. 6600/- (Level 11 of Pay matrix as per 7th CPC.)
Age: The age of the candidate shall not exceed 56 years as on 10/8/2020.
The General terms & Conditions are as under: –
i) The post of Admin-cum-Accounts officer shall be filled purely on deputation on foreign services terms/absorption basis and the posts of Bench Officer, Private Secretary and Personal Assistant shall be filled on deputation on foreign services terms/ short-term contract basis.
ii) Pay and Allowances and other conditions of service shall be governed by the JERC for the State of Goa & UTs (Recruitment, Control and service conditions of officers & staff Regulations, 2009 and as amended from time to time. Copy of the Regulations is available on the JERC website viz.www.jercuts.gov.in.
iii) The appointment on deputation on foreign services terms including short-term contract basis shall be made initially for a period of three years. However, the Commission reserves the right to repatriate the incumbent in accordance to provisions of is relevant OMs of DoPT of Govt. of India/ terminate the contract before the above time limit
iv) JERC reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the above positions, without assigning any reasons, what so ever.
v) JERC reserves the right either to increase or decrease the number of posts in any of the categories, at any given time, without assigning any reasons, what so ever.
vi) The age of the candidate shall not exceed 56 years as on 10/8/2020.
The Secretary, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission(for UTs & State of Goa), 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.55-56, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Sector-18, Gurgugram-122015
Selection Procedure :
The post of Admin-cum-Accounts officer shall be filled purely on deputation on foreign services terms/absorption basis and the posts of Bench Officer, Private Secretary and Personal Assistant shall be filled on deputation on foreign services terms/ short-term contract basis.
How to Apply :
Prescribed application format may be obtained by sending a request on [email protected] or [email protected] The application in prescribed format duly completed and signed and addressed to The Secretary, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission(for UTs & State of Goa), 3rd & 4th Floor, Plot No.55-56, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Sector-18, Gurgugram-122015 should reach latest by 10/9/2020. In case of applications sent by E-mail, its post copy should also be sent. The application should be routed through proper channel and submitted in prescribed format. Advance copy of applications may however be submitted direct which shall be accepted provisionally subject to receipt of application through proper channel complete with duly certified ACRs of last five years and up to date vigilance clearance certificate before the date of interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from JERC.To Apply for the job posting from JERC, please click on the Apply Now button below.