NABFOUNDATION – MUMBAI Recruitment of Assistant Manager for handling Development Project related works. NABFOUNDATION, through this advertisement is seeking to hire a suitable candidate for the post of “Assistant Manager – Development” on contract basis. NABFOUNDATION, a Subsidiary of NABARD is registered as a Section 8 company, fully owned by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), India’s apex level institution in the field of rural development. The Foundation has been set up to design and execute development projects across the country either on its own or in association with other stakeholders like civil society organizations, start-ups and CSR units of public and private sector corporates.
1. Position: Assistant Manager
2. Educational Qualifications: A Masters in Social Work (MSW)/MA in Development Studies/Rural Development from a reputed institution (such as TISS/XLRI/IRMA etc).
3. Experience and knowledge requirements: Minimum 5 years of field level experience in project formulation in the social sector, preferably in reputed and relevant NBFCs/ large sized NGOs/ civil society organizations/ Start-Ups or any other type of organizations in the development sector. An acute understanding of development sectors like rural livelihoods, farm marketing, capacity building of rural communities, rural education, rural health, climate proofing of Indian agriculture, skilling etc. Project budgeting, monitoring mechanism of projects and programs, selection of NGOs for partnership after due diligence. Management and compliance aspects of Section 8 Companies, Society registration and Trust formation and their compliance like 12A, 80G, FCRA, financial reporting and other annual compliance related to Non profits. Strong familiarity with data base management systems with focus on collation, analysis and presentation of project related data. Ability to generate project related and project specific MIS statements
4. Other Criteria: Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office (specifically in Excel) and other computer related functions for day-to-day functioning; Strong writing skills with ability to develop content relating to success stories for all kinds of written and social media.
5. Place of Posting: The place of posting for the present will be Mumbai; The position involves frequent travel and the candidates must be willing to travel at short notice across the country; Depending upon administrative requirements of NABFOUNDATION, the candidate may be placed anywhere in the country in future.
6. Remuneration Candidate will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000 -1,00,000 per month (all inclusive). The amount will be inclusive of all statutory deductions that NABFOUNDATION may be required to make on behalf of the contracted staff. Remuneration will be released after making statutory deductions. There will be a provision of annual hike of up to maximum 10% subject to outstanding performance.
7. Contract Period; The Assistant Manager – Development projects will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of THREE years which may be extended by TWO Years (One year at a time) subject to outstanding performance; The appointment shall be subject to review of performance on a half yearly basis. The Company may terminate the contract of service in case the performance is found to be unsatisfactory during the period of Contract on the basis of a half yearly review; Termination of Contract will be by giving TWO Month Notice by either party or payment by the candidate in lieu of notice period of TWO Months.