On 24/08/2020, NEERI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Project Associate I.
Applications are invited for empanelment of Project Assistants/Associate/Scientist at various levels under the externally funded/sponsored project(s) and other Projects. Area wise panels will be prepared in the following areas / disciplines for their selection in various Projects as per the needs of the projects:-
1. Designation: Project Associate -I
2. Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent
3. Monthly Emoluments (Rs.): Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- to be paid online through SBI collect
Service conditions of Scientific/ Technical manpower:
1. DA &CCA: Scientific and Technical manpower are not entitled for DA and CCA
2. HRA: HRA is allowed to all categories, the percentage required for calculating HRA will be based on the remuneration
3. Medical benefit: The Scientific/Technical power will be entitled for medical benefits as applicable in the implementing institutions
4. Leave and other entitlements: The Scientific/Technical manpower are entitled to leave as per the rules of the host institution. Maternity leave as per the GOI instructions issued form time to time would be
available to all categories. The travel entitlement is as per institute norms.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. All these positions are temporary and are on behalf of the sponsors and, therefore, will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit for absorption on any post in CSIR-NEERI/any CSIR Labs. The placement under externally funded/ sponsored projects will be co- terminus with the project duration. Maximum duration in one project or in different projects taken together in CSIR shall not be more than five years in any case.
2. Engagement will be depending upon the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
3. Tenure of engagement of the Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure would be allowed to exceed five years duration. The performance of the Project Staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be terminated without assigning any reason.
4. Final semester and results awaited candidates are not eligible for above mentioned positions.
5. (a) The candidates who were applied against advertisement posted in June 2020 shall need to apply again as per the revised designation. These candidates need not have to pay the application fees.
(b) Those who are applied for the earlier advertisement PA_MAY-2019 is valid for one year from the date of application. They should not apply again as their applications will be consider along with this advertisement.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through Skype due to COVID-19 pandemic. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail. After restoration of COVID-19 situation, normal interview will be conducted as per rules.
2. The names of short-listed candidates will be informed by email. The cut-off date for the maximum age limit will be the date of application. Short-listed candidates are required to appear before the Assessment and Recruitment Committee for Projects (ARCP) for a personal/online interview. Candidates are advised to check the institute website (www.neeri.res.in.) from time to time for updated information.
3. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Interview. If large number of applications received, the Screening Committee will adopt it own criteria for shortlisting the applications and preference will be given to the candidates having qualification and experience over and above advertised qualification/experience.
How to Apply :
1. All eligible and interested candidates may apply through online application link process https://www.neeri.res.in/contents/recruitment. After online submission of form, note down the application number for paying the application fee of Rs. 500/- through SBI Collect: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
2. After remittance of Fee through SB Collect, please note down the SB Collect Reference Number. The application fee of Rs 500/- will be valid for six months and it is non-refundable and applicable to each post applied. The last date of receiving the applications will be December 25, 2020.
3. Offline applications are not acceptable. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification for the positions.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NEERI, please click on the Apply Now button below.