On 24/08/2020, VPCI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed DNB, MS/MD for the position of Senior Resident.
Age: 33 years.
Application Fee: SC/ ST – Rs. 250/-. Others: Rs. 500/-. PwDs – No Fees.
1. Certificate in support of age (10th certificate)
2. Certificates in support of educational qualifications
3. Mark sheets of MBBS l. II and final year
4. MD/ DNB Degree Medicai Registration with DMC/MCl/ State Medical Council
5. Caste/PwD Certificate In the prescribed of Govt of India
6. One recent passport photograph
Terms and conditions:
1. No correspondence or personal enquiries will be entertained
2. No Objection Certificate from the employer If working In a Govt Institutions
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
4. Only Indian Citizen need apply Selected candidates will be required to appear before standing Medical Board of VPCl/ Govt Body for Medical Fitness before joining (failing which joining will not be possible)
5. Restgnation will not be accep!ed before completion 01 three months service from the date of joining. failing which no experience certificate will be Issued for the service rendered in the Institution
6. The candidates are advised to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement before comin! interview Incomplete application in any respect shall not be considered If it is found that the applicant has suppressed any intormation or given wrong information his/her residency (Non-PG) with terminated forthwith without assigning any reason With other action as required
7. The Institute reserves the right of any amendment. cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part wit assigning any reason or giving notice
Office of the Director, V P Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Walk-in-Interwew for appointment to the following temporary posts be held on 27.08.2020 (Thursday) at 11 a.m. in the office of the Director of the Institute
2. Details of the posts qualifications, terms and conditions can be obtained from Institute’s website: www.vpci.org.in/vacancy. Any further addendum/ corngendum shall be uploaded in the Institute’s website only
3. Eligible candidates may appear for registration at 9:30 a.m. on above said date along With completed application in format in the Office of the Director, V P Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007 They shall also require to submit a non-refundable fee Rs. 500/- of drawn in the form of a DD tn favar ot VPCI”. payable at Delhi (As 250/- in case of SCIST candidates/ No fee is chargeable for the persons With disabilities (PwDs) No application will be registered after 11:00 am
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from VPCI, please click on the Apply Now button below.