Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Click Chemistry Research & Studies (AICCRS), Amity University, Noida.
1. Name of Posts: Project Assistant-2
2. Number of posts: 01
3. Name of the Research Project: “Plant cell wall degrading lytic enzymes and enzymatic biofuel cell based energy generation”.
4. Name of sponsoring agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
5. Duration of the position: 03 years
6. Fellowship / Monthly compensation: Rs. 20,000/- pm (consolidated and can be upgraded based on performance and availability of funding)
7. Essential qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemical Sciences/ Nanotechnology/ Materials Sciences/Biotechnology/Chemical Biology with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent (CGPA) from recognized University.
8. Desirable Qualifications, Following capabilities are highly expected from desired candidate. Functional materials synthesis, Chemical synthesis and intracellular studies, Therapeutic application experiments, Strong writing and communication skills, Aim for pursuing PhD under same project, Preference will also be given to candidates who are willing to pursue PhD under the same project in AICCRS, Amity University with CSIR and UGC NET Fellowship.