On 18/08/2020, BPSCL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, ICSI for the position of Company Secretary.
The Company is a Joint Venture of SAIL & DVC and registered under the Company’s Act 1956. The main business of the company is steam and power generation with present capacity of 338 MW power and 2180 TPH steam generation. The Company has been established for catering to the captive steam and power requirements of SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant. It has also ventured into Solar Power generation sector with installation of several Rooftop Solar PV units with an aggregate capacity of 2.1 MWp. The Plant and Office are situated at Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand. The Company invites applications to fill up one regular post of Company Secretary for which eligibility criteria and other details are as given below:
1. Posts: Company Secretary (E-4 Grade)
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Scale of PayRs.36600- 3%-62000/- (pre-revised)
4. Essential QualificationGraduation and Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
5. Additional Qualification of ICWA/CA/LLB/LLM from a recognized Indian Institute/ University will be preferred
6. Post Qualification Experience (as on 01.08.2020): Minimum 08 years of relevant post qualification experience in regular executive cadre, as on 01.08.2020, in Company Secretarial work and having experience in compliance of Companies Act, conducting meetings of Board of Directors, Committees of the Board, finalization of Annual Reports, compliance to Govt. of India Guidelines, Corporate Governance, Legal Matters in any CPSU/Central Govt./State Govt./Joint Venture of Govt. Companies/ Autonomous body of Govt. AND/OR Public Limited Company or Listed Company
7. Job Description: The incumbent will be convening board / board committee meetings as advised by top management, preparing Board Meeting and Board Committee Meeting agenda and preparing minutes thereof, to keep under review all legislative, regulatory and governance developments that might affect decision making or the organization’s operations, knowledge of signing MoUs, agreements, finalizing policies and internal rules for the company, deal with and advise on matters pertaining to various laws and regulations as applicable, statutory compliances and managing all the secretarial works in terms of provision of the Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder. Compensation Package: Basic Pay, DA, EPF, Gratuity, Company Accommodation or House Rent Allowance, Medical Facilities for self and dependent family members, Performance Related Pay (PRP) and other fringe benefits as per rules of the Company in vogue. The annual CTC on initial basic pay as on date is approximately Rs.19 Lakhs.
Documents to be sent along with print-out of application form, in support of :-
a) Age: Copy of Birth Certificate or 10th / Matriculation Certificate.
b) Qualification: Copies of all academic certificates starting from 10th/Matriculation onwards, including all semester mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result.
c) Experience (as applicable): Experience Certificate/ documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
i. Past Experience: Experience Letter indicating the date of joining as well as relieving OR . Proof of date of joining which is issued after joining along with appointment letter and proper relieving letter/ acceptance of resignation.
ii. Current Experience: Experience Letter issued by competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and Date of Joining (DOJ) the organization by the employee concerned along with latest pay slip , OR Appointment letter, any documentary proof clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and latest Pay Slip along with Identity Card issued by current employer with DOJ, Designation etc.
iii. Emoluments /CTC: Certificate from the employer / last pay slip OR Form-16.
iv. Other: Caste Certificate / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate / PWD Certificate/ Discharge Certificate from Defence Services, wherever applicable, in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by Competent Authority.
1. Date of hosting advertisement on BPSCL website 18.08.2020
2. Date of commencement of Online Application 18.08.2020
3. Date of publication of advertisement in Employment News 22.08.2020
4. Last date for Online Application form submission 14.09.2020
5. Last date for receipt of completed application with all required documents at BPSCL Office 24.09.2020
1. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
2. The cut-off date for computing age, experience etc. shall be 01.08.2020.
3. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respect. Their candidature at all stages is purely provisional. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/or are detected even after appointment, his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
4. The management reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the Personal Interview. No correspondence will be entertained with a candidate not shortlisted for the interview.
5. Candidates called for interview will be re-imbursed to and fro 2nd AC Train Fare including Rajdhani from the nearest railway station through the shortest route, on production of proof of journey. However, candidates travelling by a class/mode higher than the above, will be reimbursed train fare limited to 2nd AC including Rajdhani.
6. Candidates presently employed in any CPSU/Central Govt./State Govt./Joint Venture of Govt. Companies/ Autonomous body of Govt. will be required to produce NOC from the concerned Department of CPSU/Central Govt./State Govt./Joint Venture of Govt. Companies/ Autonomous body of Govt. at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview and to and fro journey fare will not be re-imbursed to them.
7. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Verification of original certificates with regard to age, qualification, work experience, category/disability (as applicable) and other documents as asked for, will be done at the time of interview. If original documents are not furnished by a candidate in support of his/her meeting eligibility conditions at the time of interview, such candidate will not be permitted to appear for the interview as also to and fro journey fare will not be re-imbursed to him/her.
8. The call letters for interview shall be sent based on the information given by the candidates in the online application form and self-attested documents submitted along with the application. The candidature, therefore, shall be provisional and will be subject to verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents.
9. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to medical fitness, by the Medical Board constituted for the purpose.
10. In case of any dispute, the Court of Jurisdiction shall be Bokaro Steel City.
11. Prospective applicants are advised to visit our website www.bpscl.com regularly for any further information/notification and keep their E-mail ID active for at least one year.
12. Canvassing in any form would result in immediate disqualification of the candidate.
13. For information about the Company visit our website i.e. www.bpscl.com.
14. Application Fee – Candidates are required to make online payment towards application fee (non-refundable) to UCO Bank A/c No. 02430201002084, Branch: Sector-4, Bokaro (IFSC Code: UCBA0000243) ** as per the table below: UR/OBC (NCL) SC/ST/Ex Serviceman/PWD Rs.500/- Nil **Applicants will have to mention the Transaction Ref.No. and date of transaction in the Online Application Form.
Selection Procedure :
Call letters for Interview will be issued through respective Candidate Login of the candidate or through E-mail. Call letter will have to be produced at the time of Interview.
How to Apply :
a) From 18.08.2020 onwards, interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online, irrespective of the applications made earlier for any other post/ recruitment, at BPSCL’s website www.bpscl.com with details of required information. Last date of submission of online application is 14.09.2020. Any other mode of application will not be accepted.
b) Candidates must fill up details in the application very carefully. Special care is to be taken while filling out the email ID field since all important communication shall be through emails only. Candidates must fill the 10-digit mobile number carefully and without prefixing with “0 “.
c) The Email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to the BPSCL online application system.
d) Those candidates who are not exempted from payment of application fee (only SC/ST/PwD/ESM candidates are exempted), are required to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- through online mode to UCO Bank A/c No. 02430201002084, Branch: Sector-4, Bokaro (IFSC Code: UCBA0000243) and enter the transaction details in the online application form.
e) Incomplete applications/ applications without application fee (where applicable) will be rejected. f) Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 Kb), scanned copy of signature (.jpg file size not exceeding 30 Kb) and proof of essential qualification i.e. Certificate of membership to the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (.jpg or PDF file)
g) Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name, Date of Birth (as mentioned in Matriculation Certificate) and category, and must be in a position to submit relevant documentary proof/ certificate in prescribed format as and when asked by BPSCL.
h) Candidates must correctly enter qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
i) A print out of completed application must be sent by the candidate along with self-attested photocopies of documents as given at Sl.No. 15(B), through Speed Post ONLY in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Number” and “Post Applied For” to Manager (P&A), BPSCL, Hall No. M-01, Old Administrative Building, Ispat Bhawan, Bokaro Steel City- 827001, Jharkhand, so as to reach on or before 24.09.2020. Applications sent through any other means, including by Fax/E-mail or hand delivery will not be entertained.
j) Call letters for Interview will be issued through respective Candidate Login of the candidate or through E-mail. Call letter will have to be produced at the time of Interview.
k) Application is liable to be rejected if print-out of duly filled online application form along with self-attested photocopies of documents are not received or if received after the closing date. BPSCL will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail/SMS sent due to wrong/ invalid E-mail ID/Mobile phone no. or delivery of e-mails to Spam/ bulk email folder. BPSCL on discretion reserves the right to reject any application or cancel the candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BPSCL.To Apply for the job posting from BPSCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.