1. Position: Java – Software Developer
2. CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Java – Software Developer.
4. Qualification: Should have acquired, B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics. with 60% of marks or above.
5. Experience: Minimum 3 Yrs of experience out of which 2 years in Software Development.
7. Roles & Responsibilities: Should involve and be responsible for all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle. Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC, Actively participate in discussions with team members in design, development and implementation, Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness, Document the tasks assigned, Testing the application in real situations.