1. Position : Java – Team Lead.
2. CGG is conducting Online / Offline Interviews for JAVA – Team Lead
3. Qualification: Should have acquired: B.E./ B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computers/Electronics/IT OR M.Sc in Computer Science/IT OR Master’s Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/Statistics/ Operational Research/Electronics with Either Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/DOESEC(A level) certification OR M. Tech/M.E/MS in Computer Science/IT/Electronics. with 60% of marks or above.
4. Experience: Minimum 7 Yrs of experience out of which 4 years of specific experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
6. Roles & Responsibilities: Advice and offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture, network systems for customer use. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and guide the developers and based on the requirement actively participate in coding. Assess new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery. Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation. Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions as well as risk strategies. Track and report on progress to plan. Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities. Provide input on the performance of project team members to their supervisors.