Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for Web Application Developer on Freelance Basis in Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on contractual basis. The details of eligibility conditions, remuneration, terms etc. can be downloaded from the website: www.iica.nic.in.An online Interview is being conducted. 2. Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at [email protected] 3. One candidate can apply for one position at a time. 4. The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion of the Head of the Institution. 5. The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected. 6. If number of applications received is high in number and if it is not possible to call all eligible candidates for interview, the Institute will further shortlists the candidates based on higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be.
1. Posts: Gig Consultant/ FreelancerWeb Application Developer
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Application.
4. Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the related Job Roles / Duties as mentioned below. Working knowledge of ASP.Net with MVC Platform . Working knowledge of Payment Gateway Integration . Capable of Database design cum Developer . Experience in Project Design and Implementation . Experience in Project with MVC . Good knowledge of Jquery and CSS . Knowledge of Angular will be an advantage.
5. Role/Duties: Web application Design . 3 tier architecture . Experience in Application Layer, Presentation Layer and Database Layer.
6. Other Terms and Conditions: 1. Engagement of Gig Consultant is for a specific project known as IICA- Journal of Corporate Affairs Project. 2. The project needs to be completed in 15- days-30 days maximum. 3. A consolidated fee of Rs. 20,000- Rs. 30,000 will be made to the consultant on satisfactory completion of the Work assigned.