1. Job Name: Deputy Manager (Civil Engineering)—Reserved for SC candidate
2. Description: NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives. We are looking for young and energetic engineers for our Engineering Services Group.
3. Job Category: Engineering Services
4. Designation; Deputy Manager
5. Profile Summary: Managing project implementation activities pertaining to Civil & Structural work from start to finish (Industrial & Infrastructure Projects)
6. Key roles and Responsibility: To prepare tender documents for Architect cum Structural Consultant, Soil investigation, Topographical Survey and Civil Projects. To liaison with Architect cum Structural Consultant & other stake holders for finalizing the conceptual layouts of the projects and to prepare project estimates based on tender drawings. To carryout bid evaluations as per standard procedures. To ensure issuance of good for construction drawings to site for timely execution. To coordinate, monitor and ensure timely execution of site activities and maintaining site records. Aware of basic concepts of civil structure designing , project management and QAQC procedures in civil engineering projects. Proficient in working as a team member and computerized environment (MS office, MS Project, AutoCAD etc) Capable of working in multi-disciplinary project environment
7. Qualification & Experience: B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engineering) from a reputed institute with minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in area of expertise, preferably in an established firm/organization (Industrial & Infrastructure projects). Post Graduation in engineering or management shall be added advantage.
7. Location: Anywhere in India
8. Other Essential attributes and skills
a. Technical Skills/Attributes: Domain Area Specific Skills, Thorough engineering knowledge in Soil works, Concrete & MS Structures etc, Experience in industrial projects.
b. Managerial Skills / Attributes: Communication, team building and presentation skills