1. Job Title Executive Officer at Dean(IR) Office.
2. Type of Employment Temp – Consolidated
3. No. of Position(s) 1
4. IITB Recruiting: 1 UR Post
5. Essential Qualifications & Experience: Master’s degree or equivalent in the appropriate discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and 6-years relevant experience in computerized administration, out of which 3 years should be at PL-7 (VII-PC) or 1 year should be at PL-8 or equivalent.
6. Job Profile: The candidate will be responsible for the entire process of academic agreements (MoUs), interaction with government agencies involved with recruitment of international students to India, management of international projects for student, staff and faculty mobility, preparation of reports and carrying out any other administrative work as may be assigned. International travel may be required for a duration of a week, once in a year.
7. Required Experience / Skills : Knowledge of computer applications, command over oral and written communication in English, demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team.
8. Desirable : Preference shall be given to those having knowledge of educational and research institutions in India and abroad.
9. Pay Details: EO1 (57000 – 79800) In addition, payment of out-of-campus allowance of Rs. 7000/- and reimbursement of health allowance towards payment of yearly insurance premium up to Rs.10,000/- for a family of four including self, spouse and two children
10. Appt Type: On contract for a period of 3 years